Right Wing Leftovers - 4/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/19/2012 5:36 pm
- Judicial Watch has filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Navy on behalf of the Family Research Council seeking "access to records concerning a policy announced in a September 14, 2011, memo issued by the Commander of the Walter Reed National Military Medial Center banning the use and/or distribution of Bibles."
- Regulations on smoking are apparently the same thing as Hitler forcing Jews to wear yellow stars.
- Gary Bauer says that the Left wins "by making conservative values unspeakable, by demonizing its opponents."
- Steve Deace says "Mitt Romney will lose the election this fall, which means the time is now for patriots to begin planning for 2016 lest they risk getting fooled again by the Republican establishment."
- Finally, Bill Donohue appears to be on the verge of launching an all-out war against Jon Stewart and The Daily Show.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm