Right Wing Leftovers - 4/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/16/2013 5:31 pm
- Erik Rush is not backing down from the controversy he set off yesterday, declaring that "this army of dhimmi idiots reeeeally isn't doing much to convince me I was wrong about anything here..."
- Pat Buchanan says that civil disobedience may be the only option if the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality.
- If someone was booted from their band like this for opposing gay marriage, the Religious Right would be railing about it for weeks.
- Rick Joyner warns that "without another Great Awakening, we will not survive as a Republic much longer."
- Finally, Matt Barber continues to demonstrate that he is one of the most offensive and bigoted anti-gay activists operating today: "Most homosexuals know intuitively, I think, that their lifestyle is unnatural and immoral and that the oxymoronic notion of 'same-sex marriage' is a silly farce. Thus, they must force others to affirm both their self-destructive lifestyle and their mock 'marriages' under penalty of law. They must physically compel everyone to engage their “emperor’s new clothes” delusion, so they can feel better about bad behavior. Well, my friend, making everyone else 'call evil good and good evil' won’t fill that dark void in your soul."
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 5:31
10/7/15 @ 5:30
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am