Right Wing Leftovers - 4/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/16/2013 4:31 pm
- Erik Rush is not backing down from the controversy he set off yesterday, declaring that "this army of dhimmi idiots reeeeally isn't doing much to convince me I was wrong about anything here..."
- Pat Buchanan says that civil disobedience may be the only option if the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality.
- If someone was booted from their band like this for opposing gay marriage, the Religious Right would be railing about it for weeks.
- Rick Joyner warns that "without another Great Awakening, we will not survive as a Republic much longer."
- Finally, Matt Barber continues to demonstrate that he is one of the most offensive and bigoted anti-gay activists operating today: "Most homosexuals know intuitively, I think, that their lifestyle is unnatural and immoral and that the oxymoronic notion of 'same-sex marriage' is a silly farce. Thus, they must force others to affirm both their self-destructive lifestyle and their mock 'marriages' under penalty of law. They must physically compel everyone to engage their “emperor’s new clothes” delusion, so they can feel better about bad behavior. Well, my friend, making everyone else 'call evil good and good evil' won’t fill that dark void in your soul."
Share this post
2/28/15 @ 1:59
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
2/23/15 @ 5:30
2/20/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am