Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:31 pm
- Rick Santorum finally drops his presidential bid.
- But Newt Gingrich and his enormous ego vow to continue on to the Republican convention in Tampa.
- The latest update on Chuck Colson reports that he is improving but remains listed in critical condition.
- John Stemberger is "organizing Florida to take back America" by seeking to register thousands of conservative Christians for the upcoming election.
- Finally, it looks like Gawker has hired a mole inside of Fox News.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am