Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:31 pm
- Rick Santorum finally drops his presidential bid.
- But Newt Gingrich and his enormous ego vow to continue on to the Republican convention in Tampa.
- The latest update on Chuck Colson reports that he is improving but remains listed in critical condition.
- John Stemberger is "organizing Florida to take back America" by seeking to register thousands of conservative Christians for the upcoming election.
- Finally, it looks like Gawker has hired a mole inside of Fox News.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm