Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/10/2012 5:31 pm
- Rick Santorum finally drops his presidential bid.
- But Newt Gingrich and his enormous ego vow to continue on to the Republican convention in Tampa.
- The latest update on Chuck Colson reports that he is improving but remains listed in critical condition.
- John Stemberger is "organizing Florida to take back America" by seeking to register thousands of conservative Christians for the upcoming election.
- Finally, it looks like Gawker has hired a mole inside of Fox News.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm