Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 5:37 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has hired Christine O'Donnell's campaign spokesman as her new communications director.
- Sharron Angle has launched a new Patriot Caucus PAC to support Tea Party candidates around the country.
- OMG! Muslims are going to be praying regularly at their facility near a church!
- Norm Coleman for RNC Chair?
- Randall Terry's minions tried to crash NARAL's holiday party.
- I could write this very same article about Bryan Fischer.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Chuck Colson comparing reaction to the Prop 8 vote to Nazism: "When I watched the violence on television, memories came back of earlier generations of thugs: Bull Conner, who, with the help of brutal cops, used violence and intimidation to chase African Americans out of the public square. Or roving gangs of Nazi brownshirts who ruled the streets of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power. Do opponents of Proposition 8 who attacked Mormons and their churches think they’re any better than Bull Conner, or nicer than Nazi thugs? I don’t."
1/29/16 @ 4:53
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm