Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:37 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has hired Christine O'Donnell's campaign spokesman as her new communications director.
- Sharron Angle has launched a new Patriot Caucus PAC to support Tea Party candidates around the country.
- OMG! Muslims are going to be praying regularly at their facility near a church!
- Norm Coleman for RNC Chair?
- Randall Terry's minions tried to crash NARAL's holiday party.
- I could write this very same article about Bryan Fischer.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Chuck Colson comparing reaction to the Prop 8 vote to Nazism: "When I watched the violence on television, memories came back of earlier generations of thugs: Bull Conner, who, with the help of brutal cops, used violence and intimidation to chase African Americans out of the public square. Or roving gangs of Nazi brownshirts who ruled the streets of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power. Do opponents of Proposition 8 who attacked Mormons and their churches think they’re any better than Bull Conner, or nicer than Nazi thugs? I don’t."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 3:48
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am