Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:37 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has hired Christine O'Donnell's campaign spokesman as her new communications director.
- Sharron Angle has launched a new Patriot Caucus PAC to support Tea Party candidates around the country.
- OMG! Muslims are going to be praying regularly at their facility near a church!
- Norm Coleman for RNC Chair?
- Randall Terry's minions tried to crash NARAL's holiday party.
- I could write this very same article about Bryan Fischer.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Chuck Colson comparing reaction to the Prop 8 vote to Nazism: "When I watched the violence on television, memories came back of earlier generations of thugs: Bull Conner, who, with the help of brutal cops, used violence and intimidation to chase African Americans out of the public square. Or roving gangs of Nazi brownshirts who ruled the streets of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power. Do opponents of Proposition 8 who attacked Mormons and their churches think they’re any better than Bull Conner, or nicer than Nazi thugs? I don’t."
Focus on the Family Spokesman Distances Himself from Dobson While Mefferd Is Curious About Pro-Gay Group's '666' Address
8/16/13 @ 3:45
4/18/13 @ 1:58
3/26/13 @ 4:02
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am