Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 6:37 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has hired Christine O'Donnell's campaign spokesman as her new communications director.
- Sharron Angle has launched a new Patriot Caucus PAC to support Tea Party candidates around the country.
- OMG! Muslims are going to be praying regularly at their facility near a church!
- Norm Coleman for RNC Chair?
- Randall Terry's minions tried to crash NARAL's holiday party.
- I could write this very same article about Bryan Fischer.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Chuck Colson comparing reaction to the Prop 8 vote to Nazism: "When I watched the violence on television, memories came back of earlier generations of thugs: Bull Conner, who, with the help of brutal cops, used violence and intimidation to chase African Americans out of the public square. Or roving gangs of Nazi brownshirts who ruled the streets of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power. Do opponents of Proposition 8 who attacked Mormons and their churches think they’re any better than Bull Conner, or nicer than Nazi thugs? I don’t."
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 12:31
8/21/14 @ 3:45
8/20/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm