Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/13/2010 5:37 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has hired Christine O'Donnell's campaign spokesman as her new communications director.
- Sharron Angle has launched a new Patriot Caucus PAC to support Tea Party candidates around the country.
- OMG! Muslims are going to be praying regularly at their facility near a church!
- Norm Coleman for RNC Chair?
- Randall Terry's minions tried to crash NARAL's holiday party.
- I could write this very same article about Bryan Fischer.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Chuck Colson comparing reaction to the Prop 8 vote to Nazism: "When I watched the violence on television, memories came back of earlier generations of thugs: Bull Conner, who, with the help of brutal cops, used violence and intimidation to chase African Americans out of the public square. Or roving gangs of Nazi brownshirts who ruled the streets of Germany during Hitler’s rise to power. Do opponents of Proposition 8 who attacked Mormons and their churches think they’re any better than Bull Conner, or nicer than Nazi thugs? I don’t."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/24/14 @ 10:33
Five Of The Craziest Conservative Reactions To Obama's Immigration Action: Impeachment, Race War & Rebellion
11/21/14 @ 4:20
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am