Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/1/2009 5:41 pm
- In a move that surprises nobody, the Family Research Council is welcoming Tony Dungy's invitation to join the President's Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, saying they "hope President Obama will be open to the counsel he offers on behalf of millions of other Bible-believing Christians [and] hope the Faith Council will work to channel pro-family policies."
- Sarah Palin has been dropped as keynote speaker at the GOP's annual Senate-House Dinner in Washington on June 8 and replaced by Newt Gingrich, but she'll still be attending the Vanderburgh County Right to Life dinner in Evansville, IN on April 16th.
- Faith and Action has posted video of Rob Schenck's remarks at yesterday's PreNDA press conference, while Frank Pavone and Alveda King have also come out in support of the legislation.
- RNC Chair Michael Steel says the GOP needs to be more "unconventional [and] unpredictable" while one-time supporter Ken Blackwell says that if the Republican candidate doesn't win the special election in New York state's heavily Republican 20th district, the defeat will be "devastating" for Steele, though he is not sure if it'll result in Steele's ouster because "it is as hard to get rid of an ineffective chairman of the RNC as it is to get rid of a bad teacher in the New York City public schools."
- Finally, a poll conducted by Deseret News/KSL-TV found that 63 percent of Utahns favored the action taken against state Sen. Chris Buttars for his anti-gay rant, while only 31 percent opposed it.
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 12:38
5/21/13 @ 4:50
Barber: Satan Behind Obama Administration's Gay Rights Efforts, Bringing America Back to Days of Noah
5/21/13 @ 4:10
5/21/13 @ 12:50
5/21/13 @ 12:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- EW Jackson: Obama dislikes freedom & America; "sets himself up as some sort of king or dictator” t.co/nAGP98HKt51 hour ago
- At a Tea Party rally last year, new GOP star E.W. Jackson called Obama an anti-American dictator t.co/nAGP98HKt51 hour ago
- FRC, citing no evidence, blames rise in military sexual assault on gays t.co/AICVA1GAXZ2 hours ago