Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/7/2012 6:45 pm
- Last night's "Super Tuesday" primaries don't seem to have settled anything at all.
- Joe the Plumber won his congressional primary and will be an actual Republican candidate for office!
- Newt Gingrch seems to think that his sole win in his home state of Georgia is going to launch him to the White House.
- Richard Viguerie, on the other hand, is calling on Gingrich to drop out and endorse Rick Santorum in order to try and stop Mitt Romney.
- Bryan Fischer declares that Santorum "is resonating with ordinary Americans who are ecstatic to have a public figure who fearlessly defends their values and has the character and integrity to back it up."
- Finally, Harold Camping is done making predictions about the end of the world.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am