Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/7/2012 6:45 pm
- Last night's "Super Tuesday" primaries don't seem to have settled anything at all.
- Joe the Plumber won his congressional primary and will be an actual Republican candidate for office!
- Newt Gingrch seems to think that his sole win in his home state of Georgia is going to launch him to the White House.
- Richard Viguerie, on the other hand, is calling on Gingrich to drop out and endorse Rick Santorum in order to try and stop Mitt Romney.
- Bryan Fischer declares that Santorum "is resonating with ordinary Americans who are ecstatic to have a public figure who fearlessly defends their values and has the character and integrity to back it up."
- Finally, Harold Camping is done making predictions about the end of the world.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm