Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/7/2012 6:45 pm
- Last night's "Super Tuesday" primaries don't seem to have settled anything at all.
- Joe the Plumber won his congressional primary and will be an actual Republican candidate for office!
- Newt Gingrch seems to think that his sole win in his home state of Georgia is going to launch him to the White House.
- Richard Viguerie, on the other hand, is calling on Gingrich to drop out and endorse Rick Santorum in order to try and stop Mitt Romney.
- Bryan Fischer declares that Santorum "is resonating with ordinary Americans who are ecstatic to have a public figure who fearlessly defends their values and has the character and integrity to back it up."
- Finally, Harold Camping is done making predictions about the end of the world.
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm