Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/7/2012 5:45 pm
- Last night's "Super Tuesday" primaries don't seem to have settled anything at all.
- Joe the Plumber won his congressional primary and will be an actual Republican candidate for office!
- Newt Gingrch seems to think that his sole win in his home state of Georgia is going to launch him to the White House.
- Richard Viguerie, on the other hand, is calling on Gingrich to drop out and endorse Rick Santorum in order to try and stop Mitt Romney.
- Bryan Fischer declares that Santorum "is resonating with ordinary Americans who are ecstatic to have a public figure who fearlessly defends their values and has the character and integrity to back it up."
- Finally, Harold Camping is done making predictions about the end of the world.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Sandy Rios: 'The Real Experts' Know Evolution Has Been 'Disproven'
2/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm