Right Wing Leftovers - 3/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/7/2012 6:45 pm
- Last night's "Super Tuesday" primaries don't seem to have settled anything at all.
- Joe the Plumber won his congressional primary and will be an actual Republican candidate for office!
- Newt Gingrch seems to think that his sole win in his home state of Georgia is going to launch him to the White House.
- Richard Viguerie, on the other hand, is calling on Gingrich to drop out and endorse Rick Santorum in order to try and stop Mitt Romney.
- Bryan Fischer declares that Santorum "is resonating with ordinary Americans who are ecstatic to have a public figure who fearlessly defends their values and has the character and integrity to back it up."
- Finally, Harold Camping is done making predictions about the end of the world.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am