Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/14/2010 5:45 pm
- Christine O'Donnell did not have a very good showing in last night's debate and then lashed out at the GOP for abandoning her.
- But Rob Schenck wants her to win because the Senate needs more regular guys and gals.
- Justice Sam Alito says he won't be attending the next State of the Union address.
- Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell will host an "election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists on Tuesday, November 2, at the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia."
- Speaking of Viguerie, he and Brent Bozell came out in opposition to the death penalty.
- Bill Keller says he is getting death threats.
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families PAC says it will spend more than $1 million on ads targeting 10 Democrats.
- Finally, Robert Knight will be joining Cliff Kincaid for America's Survival's "Unmasking the Progressives' National Conference."
Organizations:America's Survival, Leadership Institute, Newsmax, Campaign for Working Families , Campaign for Working Families PAC
People:Bill Keller , Brent Bozell , Christine O'Donnell, Cliff Kincaid , Gary Bauer, Morton Blackwell, Richard Viguerie , Robert Knight
Share this post
9/9/14 @ 4:30
9/4/14 @ 12:05
9/3/14 @ 5:18
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm