Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/14/2010 4:45 pm
- Christine O'Donnell did not have a very good showing in last night's debate and then lashed out at the GOP for abandoning her.
- But Rob Schenck wants her to win because the Senate needs more regular guys and gals.
- Justice Sam Alito says he won't be attending the next State of the Union address.
- Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell will host an "election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists on Tuesday, November 2, at the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia."
- Speaking of Viguerie, he and Brent Bozell came out in opposition to the death penalty.
- Bill Keller says he is getting death threats.
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families PAC says it will spend more than $1 million on ads targeting 10 Democrats.
- Finally, Robert Knight will be joining Cliff Kincaid for America's Survival's "Unmasking the Progressives' National Conference."
Organizations:America's Survival, Leadership Institute, Newsmax, Campaign for Working Families , Campaign for Working Families PAC
People:Bill Keller , Brent Bozell , Cliff Kincaid , Gary Bauer, Richard Viguerie , Robert Knight , Christine O'Donnell, Morton Blackwell
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm
Phil Robertson Preaches To CPAC: STDs Are 'The Revenge Of The Hippies'
2/27/15 @ 2:27pm