Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/14/2010 5:45 pm
- Christine O'Donnell did not have a very good showing in last night's debate and then lashed out at the GOP for abandoning her.
- But Rob Schenck wants her to win because the Senate needs more regular guys and gals.
- Justice Sam Alito says he won't be attending the next State of the Union address.
- Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell will host an "election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists on Tuesday, November 2, at the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia."
- Speaking of Viguerie, he and Brent Bozell came out in opposition to the death penalty.
- Bill Keller says he is getting death threats.
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families PAC says it will spend more than $1 million on ads targeting 10 Democrats.
- Finally, Robert Knight will be joining Cliff Kincaid for America's Survival's "Unmasking the Progressives' National Conference."
Organizations:America's Survival, Leadership Institute, Newsmax, Campaign for Working Families , Campaign for Working Families PAC
People:Bill Keller , Brent Bozell , Cliff Kincaid , Gary Bauer, Richard Viguerie , Robert Knight , Christine O'Donnell, Morton Blackwell
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/15/16 @ 5:30
5/31/16 @ 5:32
5/27/16 @ 2:55
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am