Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/14/2010 5:45 pm
- Christine O'Donnell did not have a very good showing in last night's debate and then lashed out at the GOP for abandoning her.
- But Rob Schenck wants her to win because the Senate needs more regular guys and gals.
- Justice Sam Alito says he won't be attending the next State of the Union address.
- Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell will host an "election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists on Tuesday, November 2, at the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia."
- Speaking of Viguerie, he and Brent Bozell came out in opposition to the death penalty.
- Bill Keller says he is getting death threats.
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families PAC says it will spend more than $1 million on ads targeting 10 Democrats.
- Finally, Robert Knight will be joining Cliff Kincaid for America's Survival's "Unmasking the Progressives' National Conference."
Organizations:America's Survival, Leadership Institute, Newsmax, Campaign for Working Families , Campaign for Working Families PAC
People:Bill Keller , Brent Bozell , Cliff Kincaid , Gary Bauer, Richard Viguerie , Robert Knight , Christine O'Donnell, Morton Blackwell
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/15/16 @ 5:30
5/31/16 @ 5:32
5/31/16 @ 1:36
5/27/16 @ 2:55
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm