Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/14/2010 5:45 pm
- Christine O'Donnell did not have a very good showing in last night's debate and then lashed out at the GOP for abandoning her.
- But Rob Schenck wants her to win because the Senate needs more regular guys and gals.
- Justice Sam Alito says he won't be attending the next State of the Union address.
- Richard Viguerie and Morton Blackwell will host an "election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists on Tuesday, November 2, at the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia."
- Speaking of Viguerie, he and Brent Bozell came out in opposition to the death penalty.
- Bill Keller says he is getting death threats.
- Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families PAC says it will spend more than $1 million on ads targeting 10 Democrats.
- Finally, Robert Knight will be joining Cliff Kincaid for America's Survival's "Unmasking the Progressives' National Conference."
Organizations:America's Survival, Leadership Institute, Newsmax, Campaign for Working Families , Campaign for Working Families PAC
People:Bill Keller , Brent Bozell , Cliff Kincaid , Gary Bauer, Richard Viguerie , Robert Knight , Christine O'Donnell, Morton Blackwell
3/18/16 @ 3:13
3/18/16 @ 10:14
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm