Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 3/6/2012 6:45 pm
- With Mitt Romney supporting a federal health care mandate in 2009, we wait with bated breath for reactions from Romney boosters Jay and Jordan Sekulow, who claim the mandate is unconstitutional.
- Meanwhile, Ted Nugent wants to let us know why he endorsed Mitt Romney.
- The Media Research Center launches its latest campaign, “I Stand With Rush.”
- The FEC has received a complaint about illegal coordination between Rick Santorum’s campaign and the Michigan chapter of Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition.
- Liberty Counsel and Personhood USA are entering a “new partnership” to increase “its efforts to pass personhood legislation and initiatives.”
- The National Organization for Marriage and The FAMiLY Leader are organizing yet another rally in Iowa against marriage equality.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm