Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 3/6/2012 6:45 pm
- With Mitt Romney supporting a federal health care mandate in 2009, we wait with bated breath for reactions from Romney boosters Jay and Jordan Sekulow, who claim the mandate is unconstitutional.
- Meanwhile, Ted Nugent wants to let us know why he endorsed Mitt Romney.
- The Media Research Center launches its latest campaign, “I Stand With Rush.”
- The FEC has received a complaint about illegal coordination between Rick Santorum’s campaign and the Michigan chapter of Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition.
- Liberty Counsel and Personhood USA are entering a “new partnership” to increase “its efforts to pass personhood legislation and initiatives.”
- The National Organization for Marriage and The FAMiLY Leader are organizing yet another rally in Iowa against marriage equality.
Share this post
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am