Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 3/6/2012 6:45 pm
- With Mitt Romney supporting a federal health care mandate in 2009, we wait with bated breath for reactions from Romney boosters Jay and Jordan Sekulow, who claim the mandate is unconstitutional.
- Meanwhile, Ted Nugent wants to let us know why he endorsed Mitt Romney.
- The Media Research Center launches its latest campaign, “I Stand With Rush.”
- The FEC has received a complaint about illegal coordination between Rick Santorum’s campaign and the Michigan chapter of Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition.
- Liberty Counsel and Personhood USA are entering a “new partnership” to increase “its efforts to pass personhood legislation and initiatives.”
- The National Organization for Marriage and The FAMiLY Leader are organizing yet another rally in Iowa against marriage equality.
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm