Right Wing Leftovers - 3/6/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 3/6/2012 6:45 pm
- With Mitt Romney supporting a federal health care mandate in 2009, we wait with bated breath for reactions from Romney boosters Jay and Jordan Sekulow, who claim the mandate is unconstitutional.
- Meanwhile, Ted Nugent wants to let us know why he endorsed Mitt Romney.
- The Media Research Center launches its latest campaign, “I Stand With Rush.”
- The FEC has received a complaint about illegal coordination between Rick Santorum’s campaign and the Michigan chapter of Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition.
- Liberty Counsel and Personhood USA are entering a “new partnership” to increase “its efforts to pass personhood legislation and initiatives.”
- The National Organization for Marriage and The FAMiLY Leader are organizing yet another rally in Iowa against marriage equality.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm