Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/28/2012 5:37 pm
- I am sure that Newt Gingrich's decision to reduce his campaign staff by nearly one-third in order to win the Republican nomination is yet another one of those brilliant ideas that normal mortals cannot possibly hope to comprehend.
- It really is fascinating to watch the Right spin the Joseph Kony/Invisible Children video into some George Soros-funded conspiracy, even as they admit they have no idea what it could be.
- Is Sharron Angle really teaming up with Birther Queen Orly Taitz to fight election fraud?
- The Alliance Defense Fund's Benjamin Bull writes that "Legal recognition of same-sex 'marriage' diminishes, if not completely takes away, the religious liberty of those who have moral objections to such unions."
- Finally, the Oak Initiative prays that the "framing angels who were present at the forming of the United States of America" will visit the Supreme Court Justices and influence them to strike down healthcare reform.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am