Right Wing Leftovers - 3/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/28/2012 5:37 pm
- I am sure that Newt Gingrich's decision to reduce his campaign staff by nearly one-third in order to win the Republican nomination is yet another one of those brilliant ideas that normal mortals cannot possibly hope to comprehend.
- It really is fascinating to watch the Right spin the Joseph Kony/Invisible Children video into some George Soros-funded conspiracy, even as they admit they have no idea what it could be.
- Is Sharron Angle really teaming up with Birther Queen Orly Taitz to fight election fraud?
- The Alliance Defense Fund's Benjamin Bull writes that "Legal recognition of same-sex 'marriage' diminishes, if not completely takes away, the religious liberty of those who have moral objections to such unions."
- Finally, the Oak Initiative prays that the "framing angels who were present at the forming of the United States of America" will visit the Supreme Court Justices and influence them to strike down healthcare reform.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am