Right Wing Leftovers - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Note to Michele Bachmann, when even Bill O'Reilly is ripping you to shreds, it is time to give it up.
- Bryan Fischer wants to know why every lawyer working at the Department of Justice hasn't been disbarred for refusing to defend DOMA.
- American Academy of Pediatrics says that parents’ sexual orientation has no effect on a child’s development. This is, of course, not sitting well with the anti-gay Religious Right.
- Want to be in a movie being produced by Liberty Counsel and staring Erik Estrada? Of course you do! Auditions start tomorrow.
- This is the actual title of a piece by CBN's David Brody: "Will the GOP's Inclusive Tone Bring About Its Demise?"
- Finally, John Hagee says that smoking, like gluttony, is a sin:
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
Mat Staver: Kindergartners Will Be Forced Into Same-Sex Relationships Following Supreme Court Marriage Decision
7/1/15 @ 3:41
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm