Right Wing Leftovers - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Note to Michele Bachmann, when even Bill O'Reilly is ripping you to shreds, it is time to give it up.
- Bryan Fischer wants to know why every lawyer working at the Department of Justice hasn't been disbarred for refusing to defend DOMA.
- American Academy of Pediatrics says that parents’ sexual orientation has no effect on a child’s development. This is, of course, not sitting well with the anti-gay Religious Right.
- Want to be in a movie being produced by Liberty Counsel and staring Erik Estrada? Of course you do! Auditions start tomorrow.
- This is the actual title of a piece by CBN's David Brody: "Will the GOP's Inclusive Tone Bring About Its Demise?"
- Finally, John Hagee says that smoking, like gluttony, is a sin:
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 2:45
10/2/15 @ 11:00
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am