Right Wing Leftovers - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 4:31 pm
- Note to Michele Bachmann, when even Bill O'Reilly is ripping you to shreds, it is time to give it up.
- Bryan Fischer wants to know why every lawyer working at the Department of Justice hasn't been disbarred for refusing to defend DOMA.
- American Academy of Pediatrics says that parents’ sexual orientation has no effect on a child’s development. This is, of course, not sitting well with the anti-gay Religious Right.
- Want to be in a movie being produced by Liberty Counsel and staring Erik Estrada? Of course you do! Auditions start tomorrow.
- This is the actual title of a piece by CBN's David Brody: "Will the GOP's Inclusive Tone Bring About Its Demise?"
- Finally, John Hagee says that smoking, like gluttony, is a sin:
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm