Right Wing Leftovers - 3/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Note to Michele Bachmann, when even Bill O'Reilly is ripping you to shreds, it is time to give it up.
- Bryan Fischer wants to know why every lawyer working at the Department of Justice hasn't been disbarred for refusing to defend DOMA.
- American Academy of Pediatrics says that parents’ sexual orientation has no effect on a child’s development. This is, of course, not sitting well with the anti-gay Religious Right.
- Want to be in a movie being produced by Liberty Counsel and staring Erik Estrada? Of course you do! Auditions start tomorrow.
- This is the actual title of a piece by CBN's David Brody: "Will the GOP's Inclusive Tone Bring About Its Demise?"
- Finally, John Hagee says that smoking, like gluttony, is a sin:
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/28/14 @ 12:11
7/25/14 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Conservatives Getting Persecuted, Schools Peer Pressuring Kids To Be Gay, Obama Taking Guns
7/25/14 @ 5:15
Michele Bachmann: Children With Ebola And People From 'Terrorist Nations' Part Of Immigrant 'Invasion'
7/25/14 @ 1:50
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm