Right Wing Leftovers - 3/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly must protect her good name from her own nephew because "alcohol has a connotation that is the opposite of conservative values."
- Bryan Fischer sours on Rand Paul and warms to Ted Cruz.
- Speaking of Cruz, he told a gathering of home-schoolers in Iowa that "school choice is the civil rights issue of the 21st century."
- A homicide detective will apply "his cold case investigation skills to the Bible" to determine if the evidence of "Jesus' death [will] stand up to today's standards for reliable eyewitness testimony" at a series of events called "Cold Case Christianity."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is upset that a transgender contestant was named "Miss Congeniality": "The saddest thing of all is that people like this, even young men and girls, are championed and celebrated when they demonstrate this sort of gender confusion and sexual confusion. It's a sad day in America to see these kinds of cases celebrated."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm