Right Wing Leftovers - 3/19/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/19/2014 5:30 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly must protect her good name from her own nephew because "alcohol has a connotation that is the opposite of conservative values."
- Bryan Fischer sours on Rand Paul and warms to Ted Cruz.
- Speaking of Cruz, he told a gathering of home-schoolers in Iowa that "school choice is the civil rights issue of the 21st century."
- A homicide detective will apply "his cold case investigation skills to the Bible" to determine if the evidence of "Jesus' death [will] stand up to today's standards for reliable eyewitness testimony" at a series of events called "Cold Case Christianity."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is upset that a transgender contestant was named "Miss Congeniality": "The saddest thing of all is that people like this, even young men and girls, are championed and celebrated when they demonstrate this sort of gender confusion and sexual confusion. It's a sad day in America to see these kinds of cases celebrated."
9/29/16 @ 5:30
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm