Right Wing Leftovers - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:32 pm
- FRC is asking people to thank Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. Louie Gohmert, and Rep. John Boehner for"standing up for marriage and showing true leadership."
- Nothing will entice young people to join the conservative movement quite like a discussion between the AFA and Phyllis Schlafly defending Dan Quayle's twenty year old attack on "Murphy Brown."
- The Daily Caller's hit piece on Sen. Bob Menendez continues to fall apart.
- Despite the fact that he was just re-elected, according to WND 44% of the population wants to see President Obama impeached.
- Scott Lively calls for a "First Amendment Supremacy Clause" so nothing can ever curtail the Religious Right's anti-gay activism.
- Who do you even root for in a fight between Karl Rove and Sarah Palin?
- Finally, it was obviously just a total coincidence that Satan in "The Bible" miniseries happens to look like President Obama.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am