Right Wing Leftovers - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:32 pm
- FRC is asking people to thank Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. Louie Gohmert, and Rep. John Boehner for"standing up for marriage and showing true leadership."
- Nothing will entice young people to join the conservative movement quite like a discussion between the AFA and Phyllis Schlafly defending Dan Quayle's twenty year old attack on "Murphy Brown."
- The Daily Caller's hit piece on Sen. Bob Menendez continues to fall apart.
- Despite the fact that he was just re-elected, according to WND 44% of the population wants to see President Obama impeached.
- Scott Lively calls for a "First Amendment Supremacy Clause" so nothing can ever curtail the Religious Right's anti-gay activism.
- Who do you even root for in a fight between Karl Rove and Sarah Palin?
- Finally, it was obviously just a total coincidence that Satan in "The Bible" miniseries happens to look like President Obama.
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm