Right Wing Leftovers - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 4:32 pm
- FRC is asking people to thank Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. Louie Gohmert, and Rep. John Boehner for"standing up for marriage and showing true leadership."
- Nothing will entice young people to join the conservative movement quite like a discussion between the AFA and Phyllis Schlafly defending Dan Quayle's twenty year old attack on "Murphy Brown."
- The Daily Caller's hit piece on Sen. Bob Menendez continues to fall apart.
- Despite the fact that he was just re-elected, according to WND 44% of the population wants to see President Obama impeached.
- Scott Lively calls for a "First Amendment Supremacy Clause" so nothing can ever curtail the Religious Right's anti-gay activism.
- Who do you even root for in a fight between Karl Rove and Sarah Palin?
- Finally, it was obviously just a total coincidence that Satan in "The Bible" miniseries happens to look like President Obama.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm