Right Wing Leftovers - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:32 pm
- FRC is asking people to thank Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. Louie Gohmert, and Rep. John Boehner for"standing up for marriage and showing true leadership."
- Nothing will entice young people to join the conservative movement quite like a discussion between the AFA and Phyllis Schlafly defending Dan Quayle's twenty year old attack on "Murphy Brown."
- The Daily Caller's hit piece on Sen. Bob Menendez continues to fall apart.
- Despite the fact that he was just re-elected, according to WND 44% of the population wants to see President Obama impeached.
- Scott Lively calls for a "First Amendment Supremacy Clause" so nothing can ever curtail the Religious Right's anti-gay activism.
- Who do you even root for in a fight between Karl Rove and Sarah Palin?
- Finally, it was obviously just a total coincidence that Satan in "The Bible" miniseries happens to look like President Obama.
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 5:31
3/11/14 @ 11:20
3/10/14 @ 5:34
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm