Right Wing Leftovers - 3/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/16/2012 5:33 pm
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition aims to register 115,000 voters in Virginia for the November election.
- James Robison says "there is no question we are living in the end times."
- Bradlee Dean is no fan of the SPLC, saying the organization makes money "while working hand in glove with the mainstream media to attack America’s foundation using a Communist/Marxist agenda."
- Quote of the day from an unnamed conservative operative who does not think very highly of the Council for National Policy: "They’re always behind, always late to the game and not relevant. It’s one of these self-validating echo chambers where they sit around four times a year and tell each other how great and important they are, and believe their own press."
- Finally, the Star-Spangled Fish allows you to show the world just how much you love America and Jesus at the same time.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm