Right Wing Leftovers - 3/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/16/2012 5:33 pm
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition aims to register 115,000 voters in Virginia for the November election.
- James Robison says "there is no question we are living in the end times."
- Bradlee Dean is no fan of the SPLC, saying the organization makes money "while working hand in glove with the mainstream media to attack America’s foundation using a Communist/Marxist agenda."
- Quote of the day from an unnamed conservative operative who does not think very highly of the Council for National Policy: "They’re always behind, always late to the game and not relevant. It’s one of these self-validating echo chambers where they sit around four times a year and tell each other how great and important they are, and believe their own press."
- Finally, the Star-Spangled Fish allows you to show the world just how much you love America and Jesus at the same time.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm