Right Wing Leftovers - 3/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/16/2012 5:33 pm
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition aims to register 115,000 voters in Virginia for the November election.
- James Robison says "there is no question we are living in the end times."
- Bradlee Dean is no fan of the SPLC, saying the organization makes money "while working hand in glove with the mainstream media to attack America’s foundation using a Communist/Marxist agenda."
- Quote of the day from an unnamed conservative operative who does not think very highly of the Council for National Policy: "They’re always behind, always late to the game and not relevant. It’s one of these self-validating echo chambers where they sit around four times a year and tell each other how great and important they are, and believe their own press."
- Finally, the Star-Spangled Fish allows you to show the world just how much you love America and Jesus at the same time.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am