Right Wing Leftovers - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 4:45 pm
- The American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer responds to Rob Portman’s announcement by likening gay people to bank robbers.
- CBN correspondent David Brody warns “evangelicals all across the country may start walking away from the GOP” if Republicans aren’t “willing to take a stand for traditional marriage.”
- Liberty Counsel’s Steve Crampton claims that gay marriage will “lead to the disintegration of the family” and that “when the history of this administration is written, it will be recorded that its deception and aggressive advocacy on this issue were among the most destructive actions of any administration in the history of our nation.”
- Scott Lively urges lawmakers not “to arm militant ‘gay’ social engineers with legal weapons to hunt down and destroy the lives of people of faith.”
- Jim Garlow predicts that marriage equality will have “horrific” consequences including the abolition of the First Amendment.
- Alan Sears of the Alliance Defending Freedom, while quoting Martin Luther King Jr., calls for prayers against same-sex marriage.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s eldest son plans to join the Family Research Council.
- Actual Alan Keyes column: “In Defense of ‘Conspiracy Thinking.’”
- Lastly, this exists:
Share this post
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/3/13 @ 11:20
12/2/13 @ 5:38
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
RWW YouTube Account Offline Again After Klingenschmitt Files More Bogus Claims
11/21/13 @ 2:00pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm