Right Wing Leftovers - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 5:45 pm
- The American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer responds to Rob Portman’s announcement by likening gay people to bank robbers.
- CBN correspondent David Brody warns “evangelicals all across the country may start walking away from the GOP” if Republicans aren’t “willing to take a stand for traditional marriage.”
- Liberty Counsel’s Steve Crampton claims that gay marriage will “lead to the disintegration of the family” and that “when the history of this administration is written, it will be recorded that its deception and aggressive advocacy on this issue were among the most destructive actions of any administration in the history of our nation.”
- Scott Lively urges lawmakers not “to arm militant ‘gay’ social engineers with legal weapons to hunt down and destroy the lives of people of faith.”
- Jim Garlow predicts that marriage equality will have “horrific” consequences including the abolition of the First Amendment.
- Alan Sears of the Alliance Defending Freedom, while quoting Martin Luther King Jr., calls for prayers against same-sex marriage.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s eldest son plans to join the Family Research Council.
- Actual Alan Keyes column: “In Defense of ‘Conspiracy Thinking.’”
- Lastly, this exists:
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/21/16 @ 10:38
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm