Right Wing Leftovers - 3/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/14/2013 5:42 pm
- The new "The Bible" miniseries is so important that God was present on the set.
- Ken Cuccinelli will not sign Americans for Tax Reform's pledge not to raise taxes.
- This might be the lamest contest we've ever seen.
- Saying that "adoption in families headed, like Chief [Justice John] Roberts' family is, by a heterosexual couple, is by far the second-best option" is probably not a good way to win support for NOM's anti-marriage equality position.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and Cliff Kincaid discuss the "homosexual infiltration of CPAC":
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am