Right Wing Leftovers - 3/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/14/2013 4:42 pm
- The new "The Bible" miniseries is so important that God was present on the set.
- Ken Cuccinelli will not sign Americans for Tax Reform's pledge not to raise taxes.
- This might be the lamest contest we've ever seen.
- Saying that "adoption in families headed, like Chief [Justice John] Roberts' family is, by a heterosexual couple, is by far the second-best option" is probably not a good way to win support for NOM's anti-marriage equality position.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and Cliff Kincaid discuss the "homosexual infiltration of CPAC":
2/12/16 @ 5:30
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:30
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm