Right Wing Leftovers - 3/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/14/2013 5:42 pm
- The new "The Bible" miniseries is so important that God was present on the set.
- Ken Cuccinelli will not sign Americans for Tax Reform's pledge not to raise taxes.
- This might be the lamest contest we've ever seen.
- Saying that "adoption in families headed, like Chief [Justice John] Roberts' family is, by a heterosexual couple, is by far the second-best option" is probably not a good way to win support for NOM's anti-marriage equality position.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and Cliff Kincaid discuss the "homosexual infiltration of CPAC":
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 12:00
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am