Right Wing Leftovers - 3/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/14/2013 5:42 pm
- The new "The Bible" miniseries is so important that God was present on the set.
- Ken Cuccinelli will not sign Americans for Tax Reform's pledge not to raise taxes.
- This might be the lamest contest we've ever seen.
- Saying that "adoption in families headed, like Chief [Justice John] Roberts' family is, by a heterosexual couple, is by far the second-best option" is probably not a good way to win support for NOM's anti-marriage equality position.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and Cliff Kincaid discuss the "homosexual infiltration of CPAC":
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am