Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/15/2010 5:36 pm
- The Family Research Council Action is running radio ads attacking Florida Gov. Charlie Crist for vetoing mandatory ultrasound legislation.
- Speaking of FRC, they turned over their blog to Rep. John Fleming so he could pitch the GOP's "America Speaking Out" initiative.
- Janet Porter used her WND column to attack President Obama over the BP oil spill .. and shockingly she lied.
- Rick Santorum is heading back to Iowa yet again.
- A giant statue of Jesus in Ohio was struck by lightening last night and burned to the ground. I wonder what Pat Robertson has to say about that?
- Finally, remember the effort in Oklahoma to create a prayer group that would keep bad weather away? It doesn't seem to be working very well.
8/11/14 @ 12:02
1/3/14 @ 6:35
10/26/11 @ 1:41
10/25/11 @ 5:39
10/24/11 @ 5:47
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am