Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/15/2010 5:36 pm
- The Family Research Council Action is running radio ads attacking Florida Gov. Charlie Crist for vetoing mandatory ultrasound legislation.
- Speaking of FRC, they turned over their blog to Rep. John Fleming so he could pitch the GOP's "America Speaking Out" initiative.
- Janet Porter used her WND column to attack President Obama over the BP oil spill .. and shockingly she lied.
- Rick Santorum is heading back to Iowa yet again.
- A giant statue of Jesus in Ohio was struck by lightening last night and burned to the ground. I wonder what Pat Robertson has to say about that?
- Finally, remember the effort in Oklahoma to create a prayer group that would keep bad weather away? It doesn't seem to be working very well.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 4:40
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm