Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/15/2010 5:36 pm
- The Family Research Council Action is running radio ads attacking Florida Gov. Charlie Crist for vetoing mandatory ultrasound legislation.
- Speaking of FRC, they turned over their blog to Rep. John Fleming so he could pitch the GOP's "America Speaking Out" initiative.
- Janet Porter used her WND column to attack President Obama over the BP oil spill .. and shockingly she lied.
- Rick Santorum is heading back to Iowa yet again.
- A giant statue of Jesus in Ohio was struck by lightening last night and burned to the ground. I wonder what Pat Robertson has to say about that?
- Finally, remember the effort in Oklahoma to create a prayer group that would keep bad weather away? It doesn't seem to be working very well.
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm