Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/15/2010 4:36 pm
- The Family Research Council Action is running radio ads attacking Florida Gov. Charlie Crist for vetoing mandatory ultrasound legislation.
- Speaking of FRC, they turned over their blog to Rep. John Fleming so he could pitch the GOP's "America Speaking Out" initiative.
- Janet Porter used her WND column to attack President Obama over the BP oil spill .. and shockingly she lied.
- Rick Santorum is heading back to Iowa yet again.
- A giant statue of Jesus in Ohio was struck by lightening last night and burned to the ground. I wonder what Pat Robertson has to say about that?
- Finally, remember the effort in Oklahoma to create a prayer group that would keep bad weather away? It doesn't seem to be working very well.
Share this post
Tony Perkins Admits 'No-Go Zone' Accusation 'Not Literally Accurate,' Accepts Congressman's Invitation To Tour Minneapolis
1/30/15 @ 12:05
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 1:49
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm