Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/15/2010 5:36 pm
- The Family Research Council Action is running radio ads attacking Florida Gov. Charlie Crist for vetoing mandatory ultrasound legislation.
- Speaking of FRC, they turned over their blog to Rep. John Fleming so he could pitch the GOP's "America Speaking Out" initiative.
- Janet Porter used her WND column to attack President Obama over the BP oil spill .. and shockingly she lied.
- Rick Santorum is heading back to Iowa yet again.
- A giant statue of Jesus in Ohio was struck by lightening last night and burned to the ground. I wonder what Pat Robertson has to say about that?
- Finally, remember the effort in Oklahoma to create a prayer group that would keep bad weather away? It doesn't seem to be working very well.
Share this post
Like Letting Serial Killers Teach Preschool: The Top 5 Religious Right Claims on the Consequences of Lifting the Gay Scouts Ban
5/22/13 @ 2:12
5/22/13 @ 12:38
5/21/13 @ 4:50
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/16/13 @ 3:38
5/15/13 @ 2:17
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Matthew Hagee says that healing in Jesus' name "works every time" ... even in the cases when the person dies: t.co/61LTJSop1s56 minutes ago
- Rep. Trent Franks: anti-choice activists just like abolitionists & concentration camp liberators t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago
- Rep. Trent Franks worries that failure of his anti-choice bill will literally break the back of America t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago