Right Wing Leftovers - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 5:27 pm
- Cindy Jacobs explains how she became a "respected prophet."
- This is apparently a real thing: "11-Year-Old Ordained Minister is America's Next Superstar Evangelist."
- Unfortunately for us, Fox News' resident quack psychiatrist Keith Ablow will not run for the vacant senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Rep. Randy Forbes is very worried about "America’s new government-imposed religion," by which he means conservative Christians not getting their way on everything.
- Finally, the Family Research Council cannot possibly be a hate group because someone who interned there says they are "the most delightful, friendly, sweet, loving, caring, and Christ-like people you will ever meet."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am