Right Wing Leftovers - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 5:27 pm
- Cindy Jacobs explains how she became a "respected prophet."
- This is apparently a real thing: "11-Year-Old Ordained Minister is America's Next Superstar Evangelist."
- Unfortunately for us, Fox News' resident quack psychiatrist Keith Ablow will not run for the vacant senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Rep. Randy Forbes is very worried about "America’s new government-imposed religion," by which he means conservative Christians not getting their way on everything.
- Finally, the Family Research Council cannot possibly be a hate group because someone who interned there says they are "the most delightful, friendly, sweet, loving, caring, and Christ-like people you will ever meet."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 12:10
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm