Right Wing Leftovers - 2/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/8/2013 6:27 pm
- Cindy Jacobs explains how she became a "respected prophet."
- This is apparently a real thing: "11-Year-Old Ordained Minister is America's Next Superstar Evangelist."
- Unfortunately for us, Fox News' resident quack psychiatrist Keith Ablow will not run for the vacant senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Rep. Randy Forbes is very worried about "America’s new government-imposed religion," by which he means conservative Christians not getting their way on everything.
- Finally, the Family Research Council cannot possibly be a hate group because someone who interned there says they are "the most delightful, friendly, sweet, loving, caring, and Christ-like people you will ever meet."
Share this post
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/30/15 @ 5:31
4/29/15 @ 5:30
4/29/15 @ 10:30
4/28/15 @ 5:31
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am