Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/19/2010 5:43 pm
- Rand Paul won Republican Senate nomination in Kentucky last night.
- Richard Viguerie calls Paul's win a "major vote of no confidence in Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell."
- Curt Levey of the Committee for Justice suggests that Arlen Specter's loss will make him more likely to vote against Elena Kagan.
- Isn't it amazing how the views of all women seem to so closely mirror the views of Concerned Women for America?
- Guess what? Conservative leaders now say they never really trusted Charlie Crist.
- Last night, Ken Cuccinelli spoke at a fundraiser for a Virginia abstinence education group.
- Sitting through this could quite possibly be the most unpleasant experience imaginable.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Alan Keyes on why gays shouldn't be able to get married: "Why are parents and their children forbidden to marry one another? Cut to the chase and the answer is simple. The right to marry includes legal recognition (legitimization) of the married couple’s right to have sexual relations with one another. But it is wrong for parents to have sexual relations with their children. It’s wrong for siblings to have sexual relations with each other. It’s wrong for adults to have sexual relations with underage children. Obviously, unless Mrs. Bush means to argue that these restrictions are unjustified, a committed loving relationship is not enough to establish that people “ought to have” the right to marry."
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm