Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:29 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly blames video games for the shooting at Sandy Hook, which is an improvement, we suppose, over blaming the teachers.
- The Religious Right continues to blame the SPLC for last year's shooting at the Family Research Council while Bryan Fischer says the shooter ought to receive the death penalty.
- FRC prays for the Boy Scouts: "Pray for a clean, national decision in support of moral purity. May God use this conflict to advance righteousness and restrain evil! May parents arise to teach and protect their sons and may America see a God-sent youth revival."
- GOD TV's Wendy Alec frees President Obama from the clutches of the demonic spirit of Jezebel.
- Brent Bozell is a legacy and had some very important uncles and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Finally, the heroic Matt Barber gets his very own mini-biography:
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am