Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 6:29 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly blames video games for the shooting at Sandy Hook, which is an improvement, we suppose, over blaming the teachers.
- The Religious Right continues to blame the SPLC for last year's shooting at the Family Research Council while Bryan Fischer says the shooter ought to receive the death penalty.
- FRC prays for the Boy Scouts: "Pray for a clean, national decision in support of moral purity. May God use this conflict to advance righteousness and restrain evil! May parents arise to teach and protect their sons and may America see a God-sent youth revival."
- GOD TV's Wendy Alec frees President Obama from the clutches of the demonic spirit of Jezebel.
- Brent Bozell is a legacy and had some very important uncles and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Finally, the heroic Matt Barber gets his very own mini-biography:
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am