Right Wing Leftovers - 2/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/7/2013 5:29 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly blames video games for the shooting at Sandy Hook, which is an improvement, we suppose, over blaming the teachers.
- The Religious Right continues to blame the SPLC for last year's shooting at the Family Research Council while Bryan Fischer says the shooter ought to receive the death penalty.
- FRC prays for the Boy Scouts: "Pray for a clean, national decision in support of moral purity. May God use this conflict to advance righteousness and restrain evil! May parents arise to teach and protect their sons and may America see a God-sent youth revival."
- GOD TV's Wendy Alec frees President Obama from the clutches of the demonic spirit of Jezebel.
- Brent Bozell is a legacy and had some very important uncles and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Finally, the heroic Matt Barber gets his very own mini-biography:
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:45
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/5/13 @ 11:20
12/4/13 @ 5:33
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm