Right Wing Leftovers - 2/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/6/2014 6:31 pm
- Gary Bauer is not happy that AT&T had condemned Russia anti-gay crackdown: "[W]hen I worked in the Reagan White House, I don't recall AT&T or other major corporations condemning the Soviet Union while Jews and political dissenters rotted in Siberian gulags. Sadly, while Ronald Reagan worked to rebuild pride in America and America's standing in the world, many corporate elites were eager to trade and "coexist" with the Soviets. And today most big corporations don't feel a need to condemn Christian persecution and human rights violations. Why does concern for homosexual rights trump all other issues? I smell a double standard."
- Michele Bachmann will speak at an Eagle Forum luncheon next month.
- Beware! The Girl Scouts have been infiltrated by liberal groups “specifically so they can first corrupt them, and then coerce them to put their agenda forward on the unsuspecting people that they serve.”
- FRC prays against the IRS: "May God intervene to awaken the people and end what must be seen as plans to empower the IRS to permanently tyrannize the American people!"
- Liberty Counsel has taken its battle on behalf of "ex-gay" therapy to the Supreme Court.
- Finally, some times you just have to shake your head at the things that David Barton says on his radio show, such as this: "This is one of the things that liberals have done to us in recent years is make us think that everybody is inherently good and therefore if an accident happens with guns, it can't be the individual's fault who walked into the theater and shot everybody, it's got to be the gun's fault because people are inherently good."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am