Right Wing Leftovers - 2/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/6/2014 5:31 pm
- Gary Bauer is not happy that AT&T had condemned Russia anti-gay crackdown: "[W]hen I worked in the Reagan White House, I don't recall AT&T or other major corporations condemning the Soviet Union while Jews and political dissenters rotted in Siberian gulags. Sadly, while Ronald Reagan worked to rebuild pride in America and America's standing in the world, many corporate elites were eager to trade and "coexist" with the Soviets. And today most big corporations don't feel a need to condemn Christian persecution and human rights violations. Why does concern for homosexual rights trump all other issues? I smell a double standard."
- Michele Bachmann will speak at an Eagle Forum luncheon next month.
- Beware! The Girl Scouts have been infiltrated by liberal groups “specifically so they can first corrupt them, and then coerce them to put their agenda forward on the unsuspecting people that they serve.”
- FRC prays against the IRS: "May God intervene to awaken the people and end what must be seen as plans to empower the IRS to permanently tyrannize the American people!"
- Liberty Counsel has taken its battle on behalf of "ex-gay" therapy to the Supreme Court.
- Finally, some times you just have to shake your head at the things that David Barton says on his radio show, such as this: "This is one of the things that liberals have done to us in recent years is make us think that everybody is inherently good and therefore if an accident happens with guns, it can't be the individual's fault who walked into the theater and shot everybody, it's got to be the gun's fault because people are inherently good."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm