Right Wing Leftovers - 2/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/6/2014 5:31 pm
- Gary Bauer is not happy that AT&T had condemned Russia anti-gay crackdown: "[W]hen I worked in the Reagan White House, I don't recall AT&T or other major corporations condemning the Soviet Union while Jews and political dissenters rotted in Siberian gulags. Sadly, while Ronald Reagan worked to rebuild pride in America and America's standing in the world, many corporate elites were eager to trade and "coexist" with the Soviets. And today most big corporations don't feel a need to condemn Christian persecution and human rights violations. Why does concern for homosexual rights trump all other issues? I smell a double standard."
- Michele Bachmann will speak at an Eagle Forum luncheon next month.
- Beware! The Girl Scouts have been infiltrated by liberal groups “specifically so they can first corrupt them, and then coerce them to put their agenda forward on the unsuspecting people that they serve.”
- FRC prays against the IRS: "May God intervene to awaken the people and end what must be seen as plans to empower the IRS to permanently tyrannize the American people!"
- Liberty Counsel has taken its battle on behalf of "ex-gay" therapy to the Supreme Court.
- Finally, some times you just have to shake your head at the things that David Barton says on his radio show, such as this: "This is one of the things that liberals have done to us in recent years is make us think that everybody is inherently good and therefore if an accident happens with guns, it can't be the individual's fault who walked into the theater and shot everybody, it's got to be the gun's fault because people are inherently good."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 10:20
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm