Right Wing Leftovers - 2/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/6/2012 6:34 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly endorses Rick Santorum.
- Pat Boone, a Birther, also endorses Santorum
- Eddie Long apologizes for being crowned king.
- Ralph Reed needs your help to stop President Obama's "war on religion."
- Finally, the quote of the day from Newt Gingrich endorser Michael Youssef: "Misquoting the Scripture is a common practice by some politicians to advance their cause, but this abuse of the Scripture and viewing one's administration as the judge and executioner ... has reached a new low in egotism. Mr. Obama needs to issue an immediate and urgent apology for his misuse and mangling of the Scripture."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am