Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 5:47 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing judicial nominations groups are hoping to exploit the Tea Party movement in opposing Obama's SCOTUS nominee.
- Mike Huckabee claims The Perspective grossly distorted on gay marriage and Michael Steel; The Perspective responds by releasing the audio of the interview to support their article.
- Joseph Farah calls John McCain "the father of the Birther movement."
- CWA's "Issue Specialist for Pornography" is very concerned about Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning.
- The National Organization for Marriage is running ads targeting New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch.
- Who knew quitting could be so lucrative?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Norton O. Rodriguez: "The film Kick Ass has crossed every imaginable line Hollywood has had when dealing with kids, guns and violence. Our nation's youth is already suffering from violent acts such as: bullying, teen depression, teen suicide and youth violence is already out of control in this country... And now Hollywood comes out with a film that promotes and glorifies guns and youth violence to the max. Please, say NO to Kick-Ass the movie."
Share this post
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19
9/12/14 @ 10:56
9/11/14 @ 5:33
9/11/14 @ 2:48
UPDATED: 'Cancelled' World Congress Of Families Kremlin Conference Begins Today, Possibly With Special Guest Star Brian Brown
9/10/14 @ 5:47
9/10/14 @ 10:35
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm