Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 4:47 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing judicial nominations groups are hoping to exploit the Tea Party movement in opposing Obama's SCOTUS nominee.
- Mike Huckabee claims The Perspective grossly distorted on gay marriage and Michael Steel; The Perspective responds by releasing the audio of the interview to support their article.
- Joseph Farah calls John McCain "the father of the Birther movement."
- CWA's "Issue Specialist for Pornography" is very concerned about Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning.
- The National Organization for Marriage is running ads targeting New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch.
- Who knew quitting could be so lucrative?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Norton O. Rodriguez: "The film Kick Ass has crossed every imaginable line Hollywood has had when dealing with kids, guns and violence. Our nation's youth is already suffering from violent acts such as: bullying, teen depression, teen suicide and youth violence is already out of control in this country... And now Hollywood comes out with a film that promotes and glorifies guns and youth violence to the max. Please, say NO to Kick-Ass the movie."
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/29/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm