Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 5:47 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing judicial nominations groups are hoping to exploit the Tea Party movement in opposing Obama's SCOTUS nominee.
- Mike Huckabee claims The Perspective grossly distorted on gay marriage and Michael Steel; The Perspective responds by releasing the audio of the interview to support their article.
- Joseph Farah calls John McCain "the father of the Birther movement."
- CWA's "Issue Specialist for Pornography" is very concerned about Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning.
- The National Organization for Marriage is running ads targeting New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch.
- Who knew quitting could be so lucrative?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Norton O. Rodriguez: "The film Kick Ass has crossed every imaginable line Hollywood has had when dealing with kids, guns and violence. Our nation's youth is already suffering from violent acts such as: bullying, teen depression, teen suicide and youth violence is already out of control in this country... And now Hollywood comes out with a film that promotes and glorifies guns and youth violence to the max. Please, say NO to Kick-Ass the movie."
5/20/16 @ 12:08
Ted Nugent Fantasizes About Hillary Clinton Being Shot; GOP Still Wants His Org To Vet Supreme Court Nominees
5/11/16 @ 11:29
5/4/16 @ 11:11
5/3/16 @ 11:28
4/21/16 @ 4:49
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am