Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 5:47 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing judicial nominations groups are hoping to exploit the Tea Party movement in opposing Obama's SCOTUS nominee.
- Mike Huckabee claims The Perspective grossly distorted on gay marriage and Michael Steel; The Perspective responds by releasing the audio of the interview to support their article.
- Joseph Farah calls John McCain "the father of the Birther movement."
- CWA's "Issue Specialist for Pornography" is very concerned about Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning.
- The National Organization for Marriage is running ads targeting New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch.
- Who knew quitting could be so lucrative?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Norton O. Rodriguez: "The film Kick Ass has crossed every imaginable line Hollywood has had when dealing with kids, guns and violence. Our nation's youth is already suffering from violent acts such as: bullying, teen depression, teen suicide and youth violence is already out of control in this country... And now Hollywood comes out with a film that promotes and glorifies guns and youth violence to the max. Please, say NO to Kick-Ass the movie."
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/15/16 @ 11:05
8/11/16 @ 2:42
8/1/16 @ 12:45
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm