Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/13/2010 4:47 pm
- Not surprisingly, right-wing judicial nominations groups are hoping to exploit the Tea Party movement in opposing Obama's SCOTUS nominee.
- Mike Huckabee claims The Perspective grossly distorted on gay marriage and Michael Steel; The Perspective responds by releasing the audio of the interview to support their article.
- Joseph Farah calls John McCain "the father of the Birther movement."
- CWA's "Issue Specialist for Pornography" is very concerned about Miley Cyrus and Dakota Fanning.
- The National Organization for Marriage is running ads targeting New Hampshire Gov. John Lynch.
- Who knew quitting could be so lucrative?
- Finally, the quote of the day from Norton O. Rodriguez: "The film Kick Ass has crossed every imaginable line Hollywood has had when dealing with kids, guns and violence. Our nation's youth is already suffering from violent acts such as: bullying, teen depression, teen suicide and youth violence is already out of control in this country... And now Hollywood comes out with a film that promotes and glorifies guns and youth violence to the max. Please, say NO to Kick-Ass the movie."
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/6/13 @ 10:35
12/2/13 @ 5:30
11/27/13 @ 3:34
11/27/13 @ 3:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm