Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/12/2010 5:30 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann and Rep. Steve King are BFFs. Why is that not surprising?
- Why is Sen. Scott Brown's daughter now a contributor to "The Early Show"?
- Rick Santorum says the only reason he endorsed Arlen Specter last time around was because Specter promised to support President Bush's SCOTUS nominees.
- Focus on the Family has kicked-off a 12-city tour aimed at educating couples on how to strengthen their marriage, parenting skills, and family life.
- Harry Jackson defends Michael Steel, saying Steel deserves more time to get things organized. Seriously.
- Quote of the day I from Dave Welch on standing up to gays: "We must stand boldly, declare God's standard of morality for the good of the people and take back the ground that has been yielded to the forces of spiritual darkness by cleaning house at every level of government, education, media and the arts. However, as it will be with God's judgment, we must start in the house of God. "
- Quote of the day II comes from those who don't want to see Rick Green on the Texas Supreme Court: "Let’s not jeopardize that good work by electing someone who is likely to attract criticism and ridicule for himself and our entire judiciary."
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/14/14 @ 12:18
4/11/14 @ 12:50
Michele Bachmann Claims Hillary Clinton 'Bought And Paid For' Testimony Undermining Benghazi Conspiracy Theories
4/10/14 @ 10:45
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am