Right Wing Leftovers - 2/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/3/2014 6:31 pm
- Nothing make the Right rally around someone they hate faster than seeing that person "attacked" by the media, which explains why Chris Christie has suddenly been invited to speak at CPAC after being snubbed in previous years.
- Glenn Beck seems to think that the late Ken Hutcherson was somehow responsible for the Seattle Seahawks' Super Bowl victory.
- Rick Green is not happy about a lesbian couple appearing on the show "Good Luck Charlie": "We should be loving people by telling them the truth and helping them find healthy relationships and lifestyles, not deceiving another generation with images that misrepresent a lifestyle. Disney now joins the political agenda that puts a pretty face on the sexual deviancy of our culture."
- Peter LaBarbera says gay activists are trying to "co-opt Christianity" by "fooling Christians into believing that gay rights is consistent with biblical Christianity."
- It is nice to see Pamela Geller branch out from her Muslim-bashing into transgender-bashing.
- Finally, Larry Klayman did not like the recent State of the Union Address: "Last Tuesday, fraudulently elected President Barack Hussein Obama treated the American people to yet another empty and frightening speech. Not even eligible to be standing on the podium addressing a joint session of Congress for the State of the Union Address – as Obama is not a natural born citizen, as required by the Constitution, sired in the United States by two citizen parents – the socialist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian and anti-white, anti-Israeli, Muslim-sympathizer-in-chief spewed forth a masterful performance, all the while ignoring the cancer that has metastasized in his administration – a cancer that threatens the continued existence of our severely wounded nation."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am