Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:45 pm
- More Religious Right groups have signed up [PDF] for NOM’s “Marriage March.”
- It appears that Steve King is getting closer to locking up the GOP nomination for Iowa’s open U.S. Senate seat.
- Rick Perry will attend Concerned Women for America’s “Texas Faith and Family Rally.”
- Sarah Palin writes that “the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest” after we go into default…and then calls on politicians to “stop the hysterics.”
- The right-wing news outlet Human Events is ending its print edition.
- The full Illinois State House will soon vote on marriage equality legislation, which already passed the State Senate.
- An Ohio public school teacher who was fired for preaching Creationism in the classroom has taken his case to the state Supreme Court.
- Anti-choice activists claim Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards is a racist for commending Richard Nixon for signing the law which created the Title X Family Planning Program.
- Quote of the day comes from ex-gay therapist Christopher Doyle: “We have found that 99 percent of our clients who experience homosexual feelings have very sensitive temperaments... This is what I believe to be the foundation for the development of [same-sex attraction] – a sensitive nature.”
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am