Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:45 pm
- More Religious Right groups have signed up [PDF] for NOM’s “Marriage March.”
- It appears that Steve King is getting closer to locking up the GOP nomination for Iowa’s open U.S. Senate seat.
- Rick Perry will attend Concerned Women for America’s “Texas Faith and Family Rally.”
- Sarah Palin writes that “the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest” after we go into default…and then calls on politicians to “stop the hysterics.”
- The right-wing news outlet Human Events is ending its print edition.
- The full Illinois State House will soon vote on marriage equality legislation, which already passed the State Senate.
- An Ohio public school teacher who was fired for preaching Creationism in the classroom has taken his case to the state Supreme Court.
- Anti-choice activists claim Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards is a racist for commending Richard Nixon for signing the law which created the Title X Family Planning Program.
- Quote of the day comes from ex-gay therapist Christopher Doyle: “We have found that 99 percent of our clients who experience homosexual feelings have very sensitive temperaments... This is what I believe to be the foundation for the development of [same-sex attraction] – a sensitive nature.”
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm