Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:45 pm
- More Religious Right groups have signed up [PDF] for NOM’s “Marriage March.”
- It appears that Steve King is getting closer to locking up the GOP nomination for Iowa’s open U.S. Senate seat.
- Rick Perry will attend Concerned Women for America’s “Texas Faith and Family Rally.”
- Sarah Palin writes that “the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest” after we go into default…and then calls on politicians to “stop the hysterics.”
- The right-wing news outlet Human Events is ending its print edition.
- The full Illinois State House will soon vote on marriage equality legislation, which already passed the State Senate.
- An Ohio public school teacher who was fired for preaching Creationism in the classroom has taken his case to the state Supreme Court.
- Anti-choice activists claim Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards is a racist for commending Richard Nixon for signing the law which created the Title X Family Planning Program.
- Quote of the day comes from ex-gay therapist Christopher Doyle: “We have found that 99 percent of our clients who experience homosexual feelings have very sensitive temperaments... This is what I believe to be the foundation for the development of [same-sex attraction] – a sensitive nature.”
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/4/14 @ 6:31
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm