Right Wing Leftovers - 2/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 2/27/2013 6:45 pm
- More Religious Right groups have signed up [PDF] for NOM’s “Marriage March.”
- It appears that Steve King is getting closer to locking up the GOP nomination for Iowa’s open U.S. Senate seat.
- Rick Perry will attend Concerned Women for America’s “Texas Faith and Family Rally.”
- Sarah Palin writes that “the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest” after we go into default…and then calls on politicians to “stop the hysterics.”
- The right-wing news outlet Human Events is ending its print edition.
- The full Illinois State House will soon vote on marriage equality legislation, which already passed the State Senate.
- An Ohio public school teacher who was fired for preaching Creationism in the classroom has taken his case to the state Supreme Court.
- Anti-choice activists claim Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards is a racist for commending Richard Nixon for signing the law which created the Title X Family Planning Program.
- Quote of the day comes from ex-gay therapist Christopher Doyle: “We have found that 99 percent of our clients who experience homosexual feelings have very sensitive temperaments... This is what I believe to be the foundation for the development of [same-sex attraction] – a sensitive nature.”
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm