Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 5:29 pm
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of "Great Commission Baptists."
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking "Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ "himself."
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum's Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm