Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 6:29 pm
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of "Great Commission Baptists."
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking "Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ "himself."
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum's Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am