Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 6:29 pm
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of "Great Commission Baptists."
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking "Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ "himself."
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum's Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm