Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 5:29 pm
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of "Great Commission Baptists."
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking "Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ "himself."
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum's Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm