Right Wing Leftovers - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 6:29 pm
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of "Great Commission Baptists."
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking "Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ "himself."
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum's Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm