Right Wing Leftovers - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:47 pm
- What on earth makes Mitt Romney think accepting Donald Trump's endorsement is a good idea?
- Sharron Angle had endorsed Rick Santorum.
- Speaking of Santorum, here is video of James Dobson joining him at a campaign event in Colorado yesterday.
- On a related note, Dobson will receive Rick Scarborough's "2012 Hero of Faith" award.
- We genuinely have no idea what Randall Terry is talking about in this statement.
- Newt Gingrich taking advice from Joe Paterno does not inspire confidence.
- Finally, Ralph Reed does not approve of President Obama citing his faith in support of his political agenda in the remarks he made during the National Prayer Breakfast: "I felt like it was over the line and not the best use of the forum. It showed insufficient level of respect for what the office of the president has historically brought to that moment.”
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm