Right Wing Leftovers - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:47 pm
- What on earth makes Mitt Romney think accepting Donald Trump's endorsement is a good idea?
- Sharron Angle had endorsed Rick Santorum.
- Speaking of Santorum, here is video of James Dobson joining him at a campaign event in Colorado yesterday.
- On a related note, Dobson will receive Rick Scarborough's "2012 Hero of Faith" award.
- We genuinely have no idea what Randall Terry is talking about in this statement.
- Newt Gingrich taking advice from Joe Paterno does not inspire confidence.
- Finally, Ralph Reed does not approve of President Obama citing his faith in support of his political agenda in the remarks he made during the National Prayer Breakfast: "I felt like it was over the line and not the best use of the forum. It showed insufficient level of respect for what the office of the president has historically brought to that moment.”
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am