Right Wing Leftovers - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 6:47 pm
- What on earth makes Mitt Romney think accepting Donald Trump's endorsement is a good idea?
- Sharron Angle had endorsed Rick Santorum.
- Speaking of Santorum, here is video of James Dobson joining him at a campaign event in Colorado yesterday.
- On a related note, Dobson will receive Rick Scarborough's "2012 Hero of Faith" award.
- We genuinely have no idea what Randall Terry is talking about in this statement.
- Newt Gingrich taking advice from Joe Paterno does not inspire confidence.
- Finally, Ralph Reed does not approve of President Obama citing his faith in support of his political agenda in the remarks he made during the National Prayer Breakfast: "I felt like it was over the line and not the best use of the forum. It showed insufficient level of respect for what the office of the president has historically brought to that moment.”
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am