Right Wing Leftovers - 2/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/2/2012 5:47 pm
- What on earth makes Mitt Romney think accepting Donald Trump's endorsement is a good idea?
- Sharron Angle had endorsed Rick Santorum.
- Speaking of Santorum, here is video of James Dobson joining him at a campaign event in Colorado yesterday.
- On a related note, Dobson will receive Rick Scarborough's "2012 Hero of Faith" award.
- We genuinely have no idea what Randall Terry is talking about in this statement.
- Newt Gingrich taking advice from Joe Paterno does not inspire confidence.
- Finally, Ralph Reed does not approve of President Obama citing his faith in support of his political agenda in the remarks he made during the National Prayer Breakfast: "I felt like it was over the line and not the best use of the forum. It showed insufficient level of respect for what the office of the president has historically brought to that moment.”
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am