Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2010 6:19 pm
- The Family Research Council is seeking signatures for a petition opposing efforts to end Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Self-proclaimed King of the Tea Partiers Dick Armey tells Michael Steele that he has to gain their trust by proving his bona fides on fiscal issues.
- Gov. Tim Pawlenty's PAC took in $1.3 million in its first few months.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann has $1 million in the bank for her re-election bid.
- Religious Right activists are holding a prayer vigil outside of CBS headquarters in support of Focus on the Family's anti-choice Super Bowl ad.
- Finally, will Sarah Palin still be attending the National Tea Party Convention, even though all the other political leaders have dropped out? You betcha.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/17/13 @ 5:38
6/17/13 @ 5:30
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm