Right Wing Leftovers - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:30 pm
- This year, Michele Bachmann will be joining the cavalcade of anti-gay bigots who populate the annual "Awakening" conference.
- Scott Brown will not run for former Senator John Kerry's now open seat in Massachusetts.
- Glenn Beck and Sen. Ted Cruz want all of you freedom-hating liberals to stay they heck out of Texas.
- We are thrilled to find ourselves on the NRA's enemies list.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that President Obama's Christian faith is a "total sham":
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/17/13 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: Using My Past Statements Against Me Is 'Persecution' and an Unconstitutional Religious Test
6/17/13 @ 4:21
6/14/13 @ 5:30
6/13/13 @ 5:30
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm