Right Wing Leftovers - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:30 pm
- This year, Michele Bachmann will be joining the cavalcade of anti-gay bigots who populate the annual "Awakening" conference.
- Scott Brown will not run for former Senator John Kerry's now open seat in Massachusetts.
- Glenn Beck and Sen. Ted Cruz want all of you freedom-hating liberals to stay they heck out of Texas.
- We are thrilled to find ourselves on the NRA's enemies list.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that President Obama's Christian faith is a "total sham":
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
10/1/14 @ 4:51
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 11:15
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm