Right Wing Leftovers - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:30 pm
- This year, Michele Bachmann will be joining the cavalcade of anti-gay bigots who populate the annual "Awakening" conference.
- Scott Brown will not run for former Senator John Kerry's now open seat in Massachusetts.
- Glenn Beck and Sen. Ted Cruz want all of you freedom-hating liberals to stay they heck out of Texas.
- We are thrilled to find ourselves on the NRA's enemies list.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that President Obama's Christian faith is a "total sham":
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am