Right Wing Leftovers - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:30 pm
- This year, Michele Bachmann will be joining the cavalcade of anti-gay bigots who populate the annual "Awakening" conference.
- Scott Brown will not run for former Senator John Kerry's now open seat in Massachusetts.
- Glenn Beck and Sen. Ted Cruz want all of you freedom-hating liberals to stay they heck out of Texas.
- We are thrilled to find ourselves on the NRA's enemies list.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that President Obama's Christian faith is a "total sham":
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/10/14 @ 3:30
3/10/14 @ 3:20
3/8/14 @ 1:05
3/7/14 @ 6:25
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm