Right Wing Leftovers - 2/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/1/2013 6:30 pm
- This year, Michele Bachmann will be joining the cavalcade of anti-gay bigots who populate the annual "Awakening" conference.
- Scott Brown will not run for former Senator John Kerry's now open seat in Massachusetts.
- Glenn Beck and Sen. Ted Cruz want all of you freedom-hating liberals to stay they heck out of Texas.
- We are thrilled to find ourselves on the NRA's enemies list.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that President Obama's Christian faith is a "total sham":
Share this post
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/12/14 @ 5:32
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
9/12/14 @ 1:00
9/11/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm