Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/10/2009 5:32 pm
- According to Human Events, Free Congress Foundation has elected Former VA Governor Jim Gilmore as president and chief executive officer of the organization.
- A couple of activists even further to the right than the Family Research Council are demanding that FRC President Tony Perkins resign.
- The Susan B. Anthony List is now targeting Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln over her vote on health care reform.
- Roy Moore knows what Alabama public schools need: more God.
- Tea Party activists are gearing up for the 2010 elections and Sen. Jim DeMint hopes they'll help him put some real Republicans in office.
- Finally, Andy Schlafly was on the Colbert Report earlier this week discussing Conservapedia and its Bible translation project:
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 1:22
11/18/14 @ 12:35
11/17/14 @ 4:25
11/17/14 @ 2:38
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am