Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/10/2009 6:32 pm
- According to Human Events, Free Congress Foundation has elected Former VA Governor Jim Gilmore as president and chief executive officer of the organization.
- A couple of activists even further to the right than the Family Research Council are demanding that FRC President Tony Perkins resign.
- The Susan B. Anthony List is now targeting Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln over her vote on health care reform.
- Roy Moore knows what Alabama public schools need: more God.
- Tea Party activists are gearing up for the 2010 elections and Sen. Jim DeMint hopes they'll help him put some real Republicans in office.
- Finally, Andy Schlafly was on the Colbert Report earlier this week discussing Conservapedia and its Bible translation project:
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
8/17/16 @ 2:02
8/11/16 @ 5:31
7/14/16 @ 12:10
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm