Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/10/2009 6:32 pm
- According to Human Events, Free Congress Foundation has elected Former VA Governor Jim Gilmore as president and chief executive officer of the organization.
- A couple of activists even further to the right than the Family Research Council are demanding that FRC President Tony Perkins resign.
- The Susan B. Anthony List is now targeting Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln over her vote on health care reform.
- Roy Moore knows what Alabama public schools need: more God.
- Tea Party activists are gearing up for the 2010 elections and Sen. Jim DeMint hopes they'll help him put some real Republicans in office.
- Finally, Andy Schlafly was on the Colbert Report earlier this week discussing Conservapedia and its Bible translation project:
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/7/14 @ 11:30
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm