Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/10/2009 6:32 pm
- According to Human Events, Free Congress Foundation has elected Former VA Governor Jim Gilmore as president and chief executive officer of the organization.
- A couple of activists even further to the right than the Family Research Council are demanding that FRC President Tony Perkins resign.
- The Susan B. Anthony List is now targeting Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln over her vote on health care reform.
- Roy Moore knows what Alabama public schools need: more God.
- Tea Party activists are gearing up for the 2010 elections and Sen. Jim DeMint hopes they'll help him put some real Republicans in office.
- Finally, Andy Schlafly was on the Colbert Report earlier this week discussing Conservapedia and its Bible translation project:
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
Share this post
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
10/16/14 @ 11:15
10/15/14 @ 2:43
10/15/14 @ 11:57
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm