Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Without irony, Glenn Beck and crew attack Alex Jones as a lunatic fascist conspiracy theorist ... while claiming that his appearance on CNN was part of a conspiracy to make gun defenders look crazy.
- Randy Thomasson says "Adolf Hitler and his henchmen would be proud" of California.
- Peter LaBarbera has twenty resolutions for anti-gay activists in 2013.
- Tim Wildmon is "not so sure that President Obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer bravely engages in a hypothetical conversation with a straw man:
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm