Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Without irony, Glenn Beck and crew attack Alex Jones as a lunatic fascist conspiracy theorist ... while claiming that his appearance on CNN was part of a conspiracy to make gun defenders look crazy.
- Randy Thomasson says "Adolf Hitler and his henchmen would be proud" of California.
- Peter LaBarbera has twenty resolutions for anti-gay activists in 2013.
- Tim Wildmon is "not so sure that President Obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer bravely engages in a hypothetical conversation with a straw man:
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm