Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Without irony, Glenn Beck and crew attack Alex Jones as a lunatic fascist conspiracy theorist ... while claiming that his appearance on CNN was part of a conspiracy to make gun defenders look crazy.
- Randy Thomasson says "Adolf Hitler and his henchmen would be proud" of California.
- Peter LaBarbera has twenty resolutions for anti-gay activists in 2013.
- Tim Wildmon is "not so sure that President Obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer bravely engages in a hypothetical conversation with a straw man:
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am