Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/8/2013 6:31 pm
- Without irony, Glenn Beck and crew attack Alex Jones as a lunatic fascist conspiracy theorist ... while claiming that his appearance on CNN was part of a conspiracy to make gun defenders look crazy.
- Randy Thomasson says "Adolf Hitler and his henchmen would be proud" of California.
- Peter LaBarbera has twenty resolutions for anti-gay activists in 2013.
- Tim Wildmon is "not so sure that President Obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer bravely engages in a hypothetical conversation with a straw man:
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 5:29
5/14/13 @ 5:34
5/13/13 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.15 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago