Right Wing Leftovers - 1/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/8/2013 5:31 pm
- Without irony, Glenn Beck and crew attack Alex Jones as a lunatic fascist conspiracy theorist ... while claiming that his appearance on CNN was part of a conspiracy to make gun defenders look crazy.
- Randy Thomasson says "Adolf Hitler and his henchmen would be proud" of California.
- Peter LaBarbera has twenty resolutions for anti-gay activists in 2013.
- Tim Wildmon is "not so sure that President Obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer bravely engages in a hypothetical conversation with a straw man:
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm