Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 5:30 pm
- For $25, you can get a signed copy of Todd Starnes' forthcoming book, "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values."
- Speaking of Starnes, he doesn't seem to be available for comment in response to allegations that he is a liar.
- We have no idea what this means: "I was saying it before the 2010 off-year elections, and I’ve been saying it since same. The ability to stop the transmogrification of our great nation into a socialist state where we are lorded over by Fabianistic, Neo-Leninist Mensheviks who are the equivalent of toxic pathogens intent on subjugating the minds and behavior of our populace lies with We the People."
- Bryan Fischer thinks that a soldier suffering from PTSD might be the victim of demonic attacks sent out by a satanic coven.
- The Freepers are turning on Glenn Beck.
- Finally, the Government Is Not God PAC is not happy that the Obama administration cares about gay rights: "The Obama Administration seems determined to use its foreign policy influence to accomplish two objectives: Make the world safe for Islam and for sodomy, homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transsexuals, drag queens and she-males. Is this really the purpose of American foreign policy?"
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm