Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:30 pm
- For $25, you can get a signed copy of Todd Starnes' forthcoming book, "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values."
- Speaking of Starnes, he doesn't seem to be available for comment in response to allegations that he is a liar.
- We have no idea what this means: "I was saying it before the 2010 off-year elections, and I’ve been saying it since same. The ability to stop the transmogrification of our great nation into a socialist state where we are lorded over by Fabianistic, Neo-Leninist Mensheviks who are the equivalent of toxic pathogens intent on subjugating the minds and behavior of our populace lies with We the People."
- Bryan Fischer thinks that a soldier suffering from PTSD might be the victim of demonic attacks sent out by a satanic coven.
- The Freepers are turning on Glenn Beck.
- Finally, the Government Is Not God PAC is not happy that the Obama administration cares about gay rights: "The Obama Administration seems determined to use its foreign policy influence to accomplish two objectives: Make the world safe for Islam and for sodomy, homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transsexuals, drag queens and she-males. Is this really the purpose of American foreign policy?"
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm