Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 5:30 pm
- For $25, you can get a signed copy of Todd Starnes' forthcoming book, "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values."
- Speaking of Starnes, he doesn't seem to be available for comment in response to allegations that he is a liar.
- We have no idea what this means: "I was saying it before the 2010 off-year elections, and I’ve been saying it since same. The ability to stop the transmogrification of our great nation into a socialist state where we are lorded over by Fabianistic, Neo-Leninist Mensheviks who are the equivalent of toxic pathogens intent on subjugating the minds and behavior of our populace lies with We the People."
- Bryan Fischer thinks that a soldier suffering from PTSD might be the victim of demonic attacks sent out by a satanic coven.
- The Freepers are turning on Glenn Beck.
- Finally, the Government Is Not God PAC is not happy that the Obama administration cares about gay rights: "The Obama Administration seems determined to use its foreign policy influence to accomplish two objectives: Make the world safe for Islam and for sodomy, homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transsexuals, drag queens and she-males. Is this really the purpose of American foreign policy?"
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm