Right Wing Leftovers - 1/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/7/2014 6:30 pm
- For $25, you can get a signed copy of Todd Starnes' forthcoming book, "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values."
- Speaking of Starnes, he doesn't seem to be available for comment in response to allegations that he is a liar.
- We have no idea what this means: "I was saying it before the 2010 off-year elections, and I’ve been saying it since same. The ability to stop the transmogrification of our great nation into a socialist state where we are lorded over by Fabianistic, Neo-Leninist Mensheviks who are the equivalent of toxic pathogens intent on subjugating the minds and behavior of our populace lies with We the People."
- Bryan Fischer thinks that a soldier suffering from PTSD might be the victim of demonic attacks sent out by a satanic coven.
- The Freepers are turning on Glenn Beck.
- Finally, the Government Is Not God PAC is not happy that the Obama administration cares about gay rights: "The Obama Administration seems determined to use its foreign policy influence to accomplish two objectives: Make the world safe for Islam and for sodomy, homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transsexuals, drag queens and she-males. Is this really the purpose of American foreign policy?"
Share this post
9/23/14 @ 5:31
9/23/14 @ 1:20
9/22/14 @ 5:30
9/19/14 @ 5:32
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm