Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/6/2012 6:10 pm
- William Kristol refuses to apologize for sending an extreme anti-gay email to Weekly Standard subscribers.
- The political world waits with bated breath for Herman Cain’s “unconventional endorsement.”
- Gary Bauer in a new ad calls on Republicans to reject “conspiratorial” Ron Paul.
- Brent Bozell thinks the media and Obama were terrified of “Palin, Bachman, Cain, Perry and Gingrich,” yet another reason to doubt anything Bozell has to say.
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
Michele Bachmann to Headline Conference with 9/11 & Sandy Hook Truther, Birthers and Anti-Gay Activists
4/15/13 @ 11:45
Janet Porter's New Film: 'If Homosexual Activists Achieve Their Goal…It Will Be the Criminalization of Christianity'
3/29/13 @ 4:05
2/4/13 @ 6:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR225 minutes ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb29 minutes ago
- Jan Markell: gays and Muslims turned MN into "occult capital of America"; Jason Collins bringing God's judgment on US t.co/GSzMt5Col81 hour ago