Right Wing Leftovers - 1/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/3/2014 6:31 pm
- Linda Harvey says that she removed her new book from Amazon because it had become the target of "a smear campaign by those who had not read the book" and "since the book is brand new and I didn't want it to be harmed by this uninformed and vicious campaign stimulated by 'gay' bloggers, I decided to pull the page for now."
- Just because something is not true, that is certainly not going to stop Phyllis Schlafly from repeating it.
- James Dobson needs money because "our contributions during the summer and fall of 2013 have been far below our needs" which, of course, has "been caused in part by economic uncertainty and the utter foolishness of Obamacare."
- James Robison says that, back in the 1970s, he was the victim of the same sort of attack as Phil Robertson is suffering today.
- Finally, as a candidate for the state legislature, Gordon Klingenschmitt is already getting results ... mainly because the local Transportation Manager was already aware of the problem.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 11:00
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am