Right Wing Leftovers - 1/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/3/2014 6:31 pm
- Linda Harvey says that she removed her new book from Amazon because it had become the target of "a smear campaign by those who had not read the book" and "since the book is brand new and I didn't want it to be harmed by this uninformed and vicious campaign stimulated by 'gay' bloggers, I decided to pull the page for now."
- Just because something is not true, that is certainly not going to stop Phyllis Schlafly from repeating it.
- James Dobson needs money because "our contributions during the summer and fall of 2013 have been far below our needs" which, of course, has "been caused in part by economic uncertainty and the utter foolishness of Obamacare."
- James Robison says that, back in the 1970s, he was the victim of the same sort of attack as Phil Robertson is suffering today.
- Finally, as a candidate for the state legislature, Gordon Klingenschmitt is already getting results ... mainly because the local Transportation Manager was already aware of the problem.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/24/16 @ 10:37
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am