Right Wing Leftovers - 1/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/3/2014 6:31 pm
- Linda Harvey says that she removed her new book from Amazon because it had become the target of "a smear campaign by those who had not read the book" and "since the book is brand new and I didn't want it to be harmed by this uninformed and vicious campaign stimulated by 'gay' bloggers, I decided to pull the page for now."
- Just because something is not true, that is certainly not going to stop Phyllis Schlafly from repeating it.
- James Dobson needs money because "our contributions during the summer and fall of 2013 have been far below our needs" which, of course, has "been caused in part by economic uncertainty and the utter foolishness of Obamacare."
- James Robison says that, back in the 1970s, he was the victim of the same sort of attack as Phil Robertson is suffering today.
- Finally, as a candidate for the state legislature, Gordon Klingenschmitt is already getting results ... mainly because the local Transportation Manager was already aware of the problem.
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am