Right Wing Leftovers - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 6:31 pm
- Rick Joyer warns that "Obama has demonstrated the kind of leadership that is the foundation of tyranny" and declares that "if what is being done to us is found to have been intentional by Obama, others in our government, the Federal Reserve, or anyone one else, it is the highest form of treason."
- After failing to purchase Current TV, Glenn Beck hints that he'll soon be launching a campaign to get his viewers to pressure their cable providers to start carrying his The Blaze network.
- Tony Perkins' new daily radio program begins airing on Monday.
- Gary Cass has released his list of the "Top 10 Anti-Christian Acts of 2012."
- The National Organization for Marriage is vowing "to form an Illinois state PAC and spend $250,000 defeating Republican legislators who vote in support of same-sex 'marriage' in Illinois."
- Finally, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach may be our new hero, thanks to this highly-entertaining debate he had today with Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
3/31/15 @ 5:30
3/30/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: Indiana Law Is An 'Anti-Discrimination Bill Because It Prohibits Governmental Discrimination Against Christians'
3/30/15 @ 3:33
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm