Right Wing Leftovers - 1/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/3/2013 5:31 pm
- Rick Joyer warns that "Obama has demonstrated the kind of leadership that is the foundation of tyranny" and declares that "if what is being done to us is found to have been intentional by Obama, others in our government, the Federal Reserve, or anyone one else, it is the highest form of treason."
- After failing to purchase Current TV, Glenn Beck hints that he'll soon be launching a campaign to get his viewers to pressure their cable providers to start carrying his The Blaze network.
- Tony Perkins' new daily radio program begins airing on Monday.
- Gary Cass has released his list of the "Top 10 Anti-Christian Acts of 2012."
- The National Organization for Marriage is vowing "to form an Illinois state PAC and spend $250,000 defeating Republican legislators who vote in support of same-sex 'marriage' in Illinois."
- Finally, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach may be our new hero, thanks to this highly-entertaining debate he had today with Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm