Right Wing Leftovers - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:30 pm
- E.W. Jackson will do what every failed Republican candidate does: launch a political action committee.
- Richard Viguerie went to Israel and found some government minister who doesn't trust President Obama and apparently that is news or something.
- The Sen. Ted Cruz coloring book is finally here!
- Nice timing, Rep. Ted Yoho.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Ted Cruz's praise for Nelson Mandela has "raised more questions about Ted Cruz then probably anything he's done."
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 11:15
Ted Cruz And GOP Leaders Record Ads For Far-Right Groups: 'God's People' Must 'Restore' American Values
9/30/14 @ 10:42
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 4:40
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm