Right Wing Leftovers - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:30 pm
- E.W. Jackson will do what every failed Republican candidate does: launch a political action committee.
- Richard Viguerie went to Israel and found some government minister who doesn't trust President Obama and apparently that is news or something.
- The Sen. Ted Cruz coloring book is finally here!
- Nice timing, Rep. Ted Yoho.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Ted Cruz's praise for Nelson Mandela has "raised more questions about Ted Cruz then probably anything he's done."
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/21/14 @ 3:45
8/21/14 @ 11:07
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/19/14 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm