Right Wing Leftovers - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:30 pm
- E.W. Jackson will do what every failed Republican candidate does: launch a political action committee.
- Richard Viguerie went to Israel and found some government minister who doesn't trust President Obama and apparently that is news or something.
- The Sen. Ted Cruz coloring book is finally here!
- Nice timing, Rep. Ted Yoho.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Ted Cruz's praise for Nelson Mandela has "raised more questions about Ted Cruz then probably anything he's done."
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm