Right Wing Leftovers - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:30 pm
- E.W. Jackson will do what every failed Republican candidate does: launch a political action committee.
- Richard Viguerie went to Israel and found some government minister who doesn't trust President Obama and apparently that is news or something.
- The Sen. Ted Cruz coloring book is finally here!
- Nice timing, Rep. Ted Yoho.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Ted Cruz's praise for Nelson Mandela has "raised more questions about Ted Cruz then probably anything he's done."
5/25/16 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: 'Dictatorship Of The Sexual Proletariat' Committing 'Cultural Terrorism,' Leading Us To 'Moral Darkness'
5/13/16 @ 10:54
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm