Right Wing Leftovers - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 5:30 pm
- E.W. Jackson will do what every failed Republican candidate does: launch a political action committee.
- Richard Viguerie went to Israel and found some government minister who doesn't trust President Obama and apparently that is news or something.
- The Sen. Ted Cruz coloring book is finally here!
- Nice timing, Rep. Ted Yoho.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Ted Cruz's praise for Nelson Mandela has "raised more questions about Ted Cruz then probably anything he's done."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm