Right Wing Leftovers - 12/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/17/2012 5:32 pm
- AFA's Buster Wilson says "it is NOT the time to politicize" the shooting in Connecticut before going on to argue that school officials ought to be able to carry concealed weapons on school grounds ... apparently utterly unaware that he is politicizing the discussion.
- Apparently, making the case that marriage equality is a civil rights issue is "utterly cynical and possibly racist."
- Did God kill British Labour Party MP Malcolm Wicks because he prevented Todd Bentley from entering the country? Todd Bentley thinks so.
- John Stemberger says he has no problem with gays, except "what we aggressively oppose, is this notion of trying to transform society. And ‘gay’ as in-your-face, loud and proud, forcing everyone to buy into your assumptions about life and human sexuality. And if you don’t, we’re going to shout you down and call you a bigot."
- Matt Barber yet again demonstrates that he is a genuinely awful person, tweeting that President Obama is an "absolute slime ball" following his remarks at the Sandy Hook memorial service.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that God gave us prayer and guns in order to protect kids and there is not much he can do if we decide not to use them as the Bible instructs:
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm