Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/13/2013 5:32 pm
- The battle between the GOP and its right-wing fringe is becoming increasingly heated.
- FRC prays against the contraception mandate: "May the Court put the current and future administrations on notice that the Constitution requires government to accommodate the deeply held religious beliefs of all citizens, including those who run businesses."
- Ben Carson wants it known that efforts to raise money to help him run for president do not have his support.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer handicaps 2016's possible GOP presidential candidates and is still pushing for Rick Perry.
- Finally, FRC's Peter Sprigg says "any member of Congress seeking to protect religious liberty should reject ENDA."
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/11/16 @ 2:51
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 1:55
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/9/16 @ 12:15
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am