Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/13/2013 6:32 pm
- The battle between the GOP and its right-wing fringe is becoming increasingly heated.
- FRC prays against the contraception mandate: "May the Court put the current and future administrations on notice that the Constitution requires government to accommodate the deeply held religious beliefs of all citizens, including those who run businesses."
- Ben Carson wants it known that efforts to raise money to help him run for president do not have his support.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer handicaps 2016's possible GOP presidential candidates and is still pushing for Rick Perry.
- Finally, FRC's Peter Sprigg says "any member of Congress seeking to protect religious liberty should reject ENDA."
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:33
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm