Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/13/2013 6:32 pm
- The battle between the GOP and its right-wing fringe is becoming increasingly heated.
- FRC prays against the contraception mandate: "May the Court put the current and future administrations on notice that the Constitution requires government to accommodate the deeply held religious beliefs of all citizens, including those who run businesses."
- Ben Carson wants it known that efforts to raise money to help him run for president do not have his support.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer handicaps 2016's possible GOP presidential candidates and is still pushing for Rick Perry.
- Finally, FRC's Peter Sprigg says "any member of Congress seeking to protect religious liberty should reject ENDA."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am