Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/13/2013 5:32 pm
- The battle between the GOP and its right-wing fringe is becoming increasingly heated.
- FRC prays against the contraception mandate: "May the Court put the current and future administrations on notice that the Constitution requires government to accommodate the deeply held religious beliefs of all citizens, including those who run businesses."
- Ben Carson wants it known that efforts to raise money to help him run for president do not have his support.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer handicaps 2016's possible GOP presidential candidates and is still pushing for Rick Perry.
- Finally, FRC's Peter Sprigg says "any member of Congress seeking to protect religious liberty should reject ENDA."
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/18/14 @ 12:35
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm