Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/13/2013 6:32 pm
- The battle between the GOP and its right-wing fringe is becoming increasingly heated.
- FRC prays against the contraception mandate: "May the Court put the current and future administrations on notice that the Constitution requires government to accommodate the deeply held religious beliefs of all citizens, including those who run businesses."
- Ben Carson wants it known that efforts to raise money to help him run for president do not have his support.
- On a related note, Bryan Fischer handicaps 2016's possible GOP presidential candidates and is still pushing for Rick Perry.
- Finally, FRC's Peter Sprigg says "any member of Congress seeking to protect religious liberty should reject ENDA."
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
8/17/16 @ 5:31
8/17/16 @ 2:02
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm