Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/2/2013 6:31 pm
- We're sure the Religious Right will be up in arms over reports that House Speaker John Boehner told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to "go f— yourself!"
- Wiley Drake is starting an "imprecatory prayer meeting to be held each Wednesday."
- WND names Michele Bachmann its "Woman of the Year."
- Scott Lively's "Top 10 Heroes" of 2012 offers a pretty solid list of the most vehemently anti-gay activists operating today.
- Rick Green cannot believe what is happening to America: "Over the last two months, we've seen an un-informed, Constitutionally ignorant part of our country re-elect a President who glorifies everything that is wrong with America today."
- Finally, it seems that Liberty Counsel is now in the business of producing rap videos:
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 1:57
7/28/15 @ 12:00
7/27/15 @ 5:30
Barton: Adding A Woman To The $10 Bill Would 'Denigrate' The Treasury Department And Our Entire Economic System
7/27/15 @ 1:52
7/24/15 @ 5:30
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am