Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/2/2013 6:31 pm
- We're sure the Religious Right will be up in arms over reports that House Speaker John Boehner told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to "go f— yourself!"
- Wiley Drake is starting an "imprecatory prayer meeting to be held each Wednesday."
- WND names Michele Bachmann its "Woman of the Year."
- Scott Lively's "Top 10 Heroes" of 2012 offers a pretty solid list of the most vehemently anti-gay activists operating today.
- Rick Green cannot believe what is happening to America: "Over the last two months, we've seen an un-informed, Constitutionally ignorant part of our country re-elect a President who glorifies everything that is wrong with America today."
- Finally, it seems that Liberty Counsel is now in the business of producing rap videos:
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am