Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/2/2013 6:31 pm
- We're sure the Religious Right will be up in arms over reports that House Speaker John Boehner told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to "go f— yourself!"
- Wiley Drake is starting an "imprecatory prayer meeting to be held each Wednesday."
- WND names Michele Bachmann its "Woman of the Year."
- Scott Lively's "Top 10 Heroes" of 2012 offers a pretty solid list of the most vehemently anti-gay activists operating today.
- Rick Green cannot believe what is happening to America: "Over the last two months, we've seen an un-informed, Constitutionally ignorant part of our country re-elect a President who glorifies everything that is wrong with America today."
- Finally, it seems that Liberty Counsel is now in the business of producing rap videos:
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm