Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/2/2013 5:31 pm
- We're sure the Religious Right will be up in arms over reports that House Speaker John Boehner told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to "go f— yourself!"
- Wiley Drake is starting an "imprecatory prayer meeting to be held each Wednesday."
- WND names Michele Bachmann its "Woman of the Year."
- Scott Lively's "Top 10 Heroes" of 2012 offers a pretty solid list of the most vehemently anti-gay activists operating today.
- Rick Green cannot believe what is happening to America: "Over the last two months, we've seen an un-informed, Constitutionally ignorant part of our country re-elect a President who glorifies everything that is wrong with America today."
- Finally, it seems that Liberty Counsel is now in the business of producing rap videos:
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm