Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:30 pm
- Joseph Farah says President Obama's re-election is "God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor."
- Mike Huckabee says that the election results "only remind me that our country has slipped into a deeper state of dependence on government than I wanted to believe."
- And Gary Bauer declares that "hope and change gave way to fear and smear."
- Nobody is actually blaming Bill Keller for Romney's loss because he is a nobody who wields no influence.
- Allen West is demanding a recount in the election that appears to have cost him his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore, the "Ten Commandments Judge," was re-elected to a seat on the Alabama Supreme Court after having been removed from that very position in 2003.
- It is amazing to see Newt Gingrich returning to his "reasonable and rational" commentator persona now that the election is over.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to get the GOP back on track: Rick Perry 2016.
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 2:35
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm