Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:30 pm
- Joseph Farah says President Obama's re-election is "God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor."
- Mike Huckabee says that the election results "only remind me that our country has slipped into a deeper state of dependence on government than I wanted to believe."
- And Gary Bauer declares that "hope and change gave way to fear and smear."
- Nobody is actually blaming Bill Keller for Romney's loss because he is a nobody who wields no influence.
- Allen West is demanding a recount in the election that appears to have cost him his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore, the "Ten Commandments Judge," was re-elected to a seat on the Alabama Supreme Court after having been removed from that very position in 2003.
- It is amazing to see Newt Gingrich returning to his "reasonable and rational" commentator persona now that the election is over.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to get the GOP back on track: Rick Perry 2016.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am