Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:30 pm
- Joseph Farah says President Obama's re-election is "God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor."
- Mike Huckabee says that the election results "only remind me that our country has slipped into a deeper state of dependence on government than I wanted to believe."
- And Gary Bauer declares that "hope and change gave way to fear and smear."
- Nobody is actually blaming Bill Keller for Romney's loss because he is a nobody who wields no influence.
- Allen West is demanding a recount in the election that appears to have cost him his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore, the "Ten Commandments Judge," was re-elected to a seat on the Alabama Supreme Court after having been removed from that very position in 2003.
- It is amazing to see Newt Gingrich returning to his "reasonable and rational" commentator persona now that the election is over.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to get the GOP back on track: Rick Perry 2016.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm