Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 5:30 pm
- Joseph Farah says President Obama's re-election is "God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor."
- Mike Huckabee says that the election results "only remind me that our country has slipped into a deeper state of dependence on government than I wanted to believe."
- And Gary Bauer declares that "hope and change gave way to fear and smear."
- Nobody is actually blaming Bill Keller for Romney's loss because he is a nobody who wields no influence.
- Allen West is demanding a recount in the election that appears to have cost him his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore, the "Ten Commandments Judge," was re-elected to a seat on the Alabama Supreme Court after having been removed from that very position in 2003.
- It is amazing to see Newt Gingrich returning to his "reasonable and rational" commentator persona now that the election is over.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to get the GOP back on track: Rick Perry 2016.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm