Right Wing Leftovers - 11/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/4/2013 6:29 pm
- E.W. Jackson is predicting that he'll win a "stunning victory" tomorrow.
- When exactly did Alveda King become "one of America’s most prominent and respected civil rights leaders"?
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is just sorry for you if you can't see the truth of the things that he is saying.
- FRC praises John Boehner for announcing his opposition to ENDA.
- WND reposted part of an article entitled "President Obama blogs in favor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act" but renamed it "Obama blogs in favor of sexual perversion."
- Finally, guess what comes up with you Google the term "pseudo-historian."
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 12:05
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm