Right Wing Leftovers - 11/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/4/2013 6:29 pm
- E.W. Jackson is predicting that he'll win a "stunning victory" tomorrow.
- When exactly did Alveda King become "one of America’s most prominent and respected civil rights leaders"?
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is just sorry for you if you can't see the truth of the things that he is saying.
- FRC praises John Boehner for announcing his opposition to ENDA.
- WND reposted part of an article entitled "President Obama blogs in favor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act" but renamed it "Obama blogs in favor of sexual perversion."
- Finally, guess what comes up with you Google the term "pseudo-historian."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm