Right Wing Leftovers - 11/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/4/2013 6:29 pm
- E.W. Jackson is predicting that he'll win a "stunning victory" tomorrow.
- When exactly did Alveda King become "one of America’s most prominent and respected civil rights leaders"?
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is just sorry for you if you can't see the truth of the things that he is saying.
- FRC praises John Boehner for announcing his opposition to ENDA.
- WND reposted part of an article entitled "President Obama blogs in favor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act" but renamed it "Obama blogs in favor of sexual perversion."
- Finally, guess what comes up with you Google the term "pseudo-historian."
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
4/25/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm