Right Wing Leftovers - 11/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/4/2013 5:29 pm
- E.W. Jackson is predicting that he'll win a "stunning victory" tomorrow.
- When exactly did Alveda King become "one of America’s most prominent and respected civil rights leaders"?
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is just sorry for you if you can't see the truth of the things that he is saying.
- FRC praises John Boehner for announcing his opposition to ENDA.
- WND reposted part of an article entitled "President Obama blogs in favor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act" but renamed it "Obama blogs in favor of sexual perversion."
- Finally, guess what comes up with you Google the term "pseudo-historian."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm