Right Wing Leftovers - 11/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/4/2013 6:29 pm
- E.W. Jackson is predicting that he'll win a "stunning victory" tomorrow.
- When exactly did Alveda King become "one of America’s most prominent and respected civil rights leaders"?
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is just sorry for you if you can't see the truth of the things that he is saying.
- FRC praises John Boehner for announcing his opposition to ENDA.
- WND reposted part of an article entitled "President Obama blogs in favor of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act" but renamed it "Obama blogs in favor of sexual perversion."
- Finally, guess what comes up with you Google the term "pseudo-historian."
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/15/14 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: Those Who Are 'Against God' Are Intensifying Attacks Because They Know 'We Cannot Be Defeated'
9/15/14 @ 12:20
9/12/14 @ 5:32
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm