Right Wing Leftovers - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Rick Scarborough, who once lead the charge to eliminate the filibuster, is now vehemently opposed to the elimination of the filibuster.
- FRC prays that God will "raise up leaders in each state, 'blue' and 'red' to champion righteous public policy and defeat policies that coerce businesses, schools, military, non-profit groups, families and individuals to do what the Scriptures call evil."
- Speaking of FRC, the RNC has hired a former FRC staffer to serve as liaison to Tea Party and Religious Right groups.
- Larry Klayman's call to revolution is too radical even for Alan Keyes.
- Finally, Sarah Palin will be the speaker at Liberty University's Fall Convocation. She'll probably quit half way through her speech.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm