Right Wing Leftovers - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Rick Scarborough, who once lead the charge to eliminate the filibuster, is now vehemently opposed to the elimination of the filibuster.
- FRC prays that God will "raise up leaders in each state, 'blue' and 'red' to champion righteous public policy and defeat policies that coerce businesses, schools, military, non-profit groups, families and individuals to do what the Scriptures call evil."
- Speaking of FRC, the RNC has hired a former FRC staffer to serve as liaison to Tea Party and Religious Right groups.
- Larry Klayman's call to revolution is too radical even for Alan Keyes.
- Finally, Sarah Palin will be the speaker at Liberty University's Fall Convocation. She'll probably quit half way through her speech.
Share this post
4/20/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 5:35
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 12:05
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm