Right Wing Leftovers - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Rick Scarborough, who once lead the charge to eliminate the filibuster, is now vehemently opposed to the elimination of the filibuster.
- FRC prays that God will "raise up leaders in each state, 'blue' and 'red' to champion righteous public policy and defeat policies that coerce businesses, schools, military, non-profit groups, families and individuals to do what the Scriptures call evil."
- Speaking of FRC, the RNC has hired a former FRC staffer to serve as liaison to Tea Party and Religious Right groups.
- Larry Klayman's call to revolution is too radical even for Alan Keyes.
- Finally, Sarah Palin will be the speaker at Liberty University's Fall Convocation. She'll probably quit half way through her speech.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 2:10
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm