Right Wing Leftovers - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Rick Scarborough, who once lead the charge to eliminate the filibuster, is now vehemently opposed to the elimination of the filibuster.
- FRC prays that God will "raise up leaders in each state, 'blue' and 'red' to champion righteous public policy and defeat policies that coerce businesses, schools, military, non-profit groups, families and individuals to do what the Scriptures call evil."
- Speaking of FRC, the RNC has hired a former FRC staffer to serve as liaison to Tea Party and Religious Right groups.
- Larry Klayman's call to revolution is too radical even for Alan Keyes.
- Finally, Sarah Palin will be the speaker at Liberty University's Fall Convocation. She'll probably quit half way through her speech.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm