Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver slammed [PDF] the Senate rule change on judicial nominees as a dangerous threat to freedom… but in 2005 demanded the Senate “end the judicial filibusters at the earliest possible moment.”
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to be deliberately excluding same-sex couples from a resolution honoring National Adoption Month.
- Indiana Republicans reaffirmed their plan to advance a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- After leading a one-man protest against the signing of the Illinois marriage equality law, Peter LaBarbera thinks Gov. Pat Quinn “owes Abraham Lincoln an apology.”
- The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the two-tiered voting system proposed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.
- Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL), who pleaded guilty to cocaine possession today, voted this year to allow states to require food stamp recipients to undergo drug tests.
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 12:39
12/22/14 @ 11:30
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm