Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver slammed [PDF] the Senate rule change on judicial nominees as a dangerous threat to freedom… but in 2005 demanded the Senate “end the judicial filibusters at the earliest possible moment.”
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to be deliberately excluding same-sex couples from a resolution honoring National Adoption Month.
- Indiana Republicans reaffirmed their plan to advance a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- After leading a one-man protest against the signing of the Illinois marriage equality law, Peter LaBarbera thinks Gov. Pat Quinn “owes Abraham Lincoln an apology.”
- The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the two-tiered voting system proposed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.
- Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL), who pleaded guilty to cocaine possession today, voted this year to allow states to require food stamp recipients to undergo drug tests.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm