Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver slammed [PDF] the Senate rule change on judicial nominees as a dangerous threat to freedom… but in 2005 demanded the Senate “end the judicial filibusters at the earliest possible moment.”
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to be deliberately excluding same-sex couples from a resolution honoring National Adoption Month.
- Indiana Republicans reaffirmed their plan to advance a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- After leading a one-man protest against the signing of the Illinois marriage equality law, Peter LaBarbera thinks Gov. Pat Quinn “owes Abraham Lincoln an apology.”
- The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the two-tiered voting system proposed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.
- Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL), who pleaded guilty to cocaine possession today, voted this year to allow states to require food stamp recipients to undergo drug tests.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/27/16 @ 12:31
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm