Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver slammed [PDF] the Senate rule change on judicial nominees as a dangerous threat to freedom… but in 2005 demanded the Senate “end the judicial filibusters at the earliest possible moment.”
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to be deliberately excluding same-sex couples from a resolution honoring National Adoption Month.
- Indiana Republicans reaffirmed their plan to advance a state constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
- After leading a one-man protest against the signing of the Illinois marriage equality law, Peter LaBarbera thinks Gov. Pat Quinn “owes Abraham Lincoln an apology.”
- The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the two-tiered voting system proposed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.
- Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL), who pleaded guilty to cocaine possession today, voted this year to allow states to require food stamp recipients to undergo drug tests.
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/11/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am