Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:15 pm
- Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill is back.
- After winning barely 5 percent of the vote in the Virginia GOP primary for U.S. Senate, anti-gay activist E.W. Jackson is planning to run for Lt. Governor.
- William Owens says black voters who support marriage equality don’t understand “the damage that they are causing to their families and the future of this country.”
- Another Religious Right talking point falls apart as a Defense Department report finds that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has had no negative effects on retention.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission still doesn’t believe the results showing Allen West losing re-election and warns that “conservative Christians are going to be targeted by the left for political extinction.”
- David Lane says the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party if they split over same-sex marriage and abortion rights as the Whigs were divided about slavery:
Long term, either principled conservative leaders participate in guidance and management of the Republican Party, or it goes the way of its predecessor – the Whig Party – which collapsed in the mid-1800s, ultimately over its attempt to bring expansion of a social evil, slavery – like present-day homosexual marriage and abortion – to the territories.
Share this post
7/7/15 @ 5:30
7/6/15 @ 5:30
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm