Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 2:15 pm
- Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill is back.
- After winning barely 5 percent of the vote in the Virginia GOP primary for U.S. Senate, anti-gay activist E.W. Jackson is planning to run for Lt. Governor.
- William Owens says black voters who support marriage equality don’t understand “the damage that they are causing to their families and the future of this country.”
- Another Religious Right talking point falls apart as a Defense Department report finds that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has had no negative effects on retention.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission still doesn’t believe the results showing Allen West losing re-election and warns that “conservative Christians are going to be targeted by the left for political extinction.”
- David Lane says the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party if they split over same-sex marriage and abortion rights as the Whigs were divided about slavery:
Long term, either principled conservative leaders participate in guidance and management of the Republican Party, or it goes the way of its predecessor – the Whig Party – which collapsed in the mid-1800s, ultimately over its attempt to bring expansion of a social evil, slavery – like present-day homosexual marriage and abortion – to the territories.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm