Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:15 pm
- Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill is back.
- After winning barely 5 percent of the vote in the Virginia GOP primary for U.S. Senate, anti-gay activist E.W. Jackson is planning to run for Lt. Governor.
- William Owens says black voters who support marriage equality don’t understand “the damage that they are causing to their families and the future of this country.”
- Another Religious Right talking point falls apart as a Defense Department report finds that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has had no negative effects on retention.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission still doesn’t believe the results showing Allen West losing re-election and warns that “conservative Christians are going to be targeted by the left for political extinction.”
- David Lane says the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party if they split over same-sex marriage and abortion rights as the Whigs were divided about slavery:
Long term, either principled conservative leaders participate in guidance and management of the Republican Party, or it goes the way of its predecessor – the Whig Party – which collapsed in the mid-1800s, ultimately over its attempt to bring expansion of a social evil, slavery – like present-day homosexual marriage and abortion – to the territories.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am