Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:15 pm
- Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill is back.
- After winning barely 5 percent of the vote in the Virginia GOP primary for U.S. Senate, anti-gay activist E.W. Jackson is planning to run for Lt. Governor.
- William Owens says black voters who support marriage equality don’t understand “the damage that they are causing to their families and the future of this country.”
- Another Religious Right talking point falls apart as a Defense Department report finds that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has had no negative effects on retention.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission still doesn’t believe the results showing Allen West losing re-election and warns that “conservative Christians are going to be targeted by the left for political extinction.”
- David Lane says the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party if they split over same-sex marriage and abortion rights as the Whigs were divided about slavery:
Long term, either principled conservative leaders participate in guidance and management of the Republican Party, or it goes the way of its predecessor – the Whig Party – which collapsed in the mid-1800s, ultimately over its attempt to bring expansion of a social evil, slavery – like present-day homosexual marriage and abortion – to the territories.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm