Right Wing Leftovers - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:15 pm
- Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill is back.
- After winning barely 5 percent of the vote in the Virginia GOP primary for U.S. Senate, anti-gay activist E.W. Jackson is planning to run for Lt. Governor.
- William Owens says black voters who support marriage equality don’t understand “the damage that they are causing to their families and the future of this country.”
- Another Religious Right talking point falls apart as a Defense Department report finds that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has had no negative effects on retention.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission still doesn’t believe the results showing Allen West losing re-election and warns that “conservative Christians are going to be targeted by the left for political extinction.”
- David Lane says the GOP will go the way of the Whig Party if they split over same-sex marriage and abortion rights as the Whigs were divided about slavery:
Long term, either principled conservative leaders participate in guidance and management of the Republican Party, or it goes the way of its predecessor – the Whig Party – which collapsed in the mid-1800s, ultimately over its attempt to bring expansion of a social evil, slavery – like present-day homosexual marriage and abortion – to the territories.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 1:25
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm