Right Wing Leftovers - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 5:30 pm
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
- Costco has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for Todd Starnes!
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
- "An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the game?" Where do we sign up?
- "The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave Daubenmire.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm