Right Wing Leftovers - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
- Costco has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for Todd Starnes!
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
- "An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the game?" Where do we sign up?
- "The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave Daubenmire.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
9/19/14 @ 2:48
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Bryan Fischer Calls For Atheists To Be Banned From Serving In The Armed Forces
9/10/14 @ 12:03pm