Right Wing Leftovers - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
- Costco has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for Todd Starnes!
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
- "An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the game?" Where do we sign up?
- "The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave Daubenmire.
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 12:35
9/19/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm