Right Wing Leftovers - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 5:30 pm
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
- Costco has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for Todd Starnes!
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
- "An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the game?" Where do we sign up?
- "The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave Daubenmire.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am