Right Wing Leftovers - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:30 pm
- Apparently, state chapters of the Christian Coalition still exist and the one in Alabama is launching a prayer and fasting campaign to save the state.
- Rick Joyner is celebrating thirty years of ministry ... and false prophecy.
- Costco has apologized for that fact that some Bibles in one store were accidentally labeled as "fiction." Another victory for Todd Starnes!
- William Gheen has a list of "traitors" in the Republican Party who need to be primaried.
- "An innovative action role-playing game [where] the message of the gospel is delivered through scripture found within the game?" Where do we sign up?
- "The President is a liar!" says "Coach" Dave Daubenmire.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm