Right Wing Leftovers - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:32 pm
- Anita Staver explains how conservative women felt about Mitt Romney: "Romney was like the unwanted suitor at our high school prom. We danced because we didn't want to turn him down and make a scene. Our reluctance was warranted, because as we danced, he talked about his economic plan."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen has big plans to unseat Sen. Lindsey Graham in 2014, which is interesting seeing as he's spent the last week sending out frantic emails warning that ALIPAC is on the verge of permanently shutting down.
- Is Rick Santorum already laying the ground work for another presidential run in 2016? We hope so!
- FRC is seeking donations so it can work to "prevent radical homosexual activists from making further gains in the U.S. military and placing service members and our nation at even greater risk" and "stop the Employment Non-Discrimination Act from forcing people to deny their moral convictions in the workplace."
- Finally, it seems that Bryan Fischer is now simply trolling for attention with ridiculous segments like this:
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 12:12
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am