Right Wing Leftovers - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:32 pm
- Anita Staver explains how conservative women felt about Mitt Romney: "Romney was like the unwanted suitor at our high school prom. We danced because we didn't want to turn him down and make a scene. Our reluctance was warranted, because as we danced, he talked about his economic plan."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen has big plans to unseat Sen. Lindsey Graham in 2014, which is interesting seeing as he's spent the last week sending out frantic emails warning that ALIPAC is on the verge of permanently shutting down.
- Is Rick Santorum already laying the ground work for another presidential run in 2016? We hope so!
- FRC is seeking donations so it can work to "prevent radical homosexual activists from making further gains in the U.S. military and placing service members and our nation at even greater risk" and "stop the Employment Non-Discrimination Act from forcing people to deny their moral convictions in the workplace."
- Finally, it seems that Bryan Fischer is now simply trolling for attention with ridiculous segments like this:
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm