Right Wing Leftovers - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:32 pm
- Anita Staver explains how conservative women felt about Mitt Romney: "Romney was like the unwanted suitor at our high school prom. We danced because we didn't want to turn him down and make a scene. Our reluctance was warranted, because as we danced, he talked about his economic plan."
- ALIPAC's William Gheen has big plans to unseat Sen. Lindsey Graham in 2014, which is interesting seeing as he's spent the last week sending out frantic emails warning that ALIPAC is on the verge of permanently shutting down.
- Is Rick Santorum already laying the ground work for another presidential run in 2016? We hope so!
- FRC is seeking donations so it can work to "prevent radical homosexual activists from making further gains in the U.S. military and placing service members and our nation at even greater risk" and "stop the Employment Non-Discrimination Act from forcing people to deny their moral convictions in the workplace."
- Finally, it seems that Bryan Fischer is now simply trolling for attention with ridiculous segments like this:
Share this post
9/2/15 @ 1:05
9/1/15 @ 5:31
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am