Right Wing Leftovers - 1/10/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/10/2012 6:40 pm
- Oklahoma’s “Sharia ban” has, once again, been ruled unconstitutional for imposing religious discrimination and being unable to “identify any actual problem the challenged amendment seeks to solve.” Meanwhile, Republican legislators want to re-impose Don’t Ask Don’t Tell in the Oklahoma National Guard.
- Mitt Romney reportedly inquired about marching in Boston’s 2002 gay pride parade but couldn’t commit because he was on vacation.
- Bryan Fischer says the gay community should thank him for arguing that the HIV virus does not cause AIDS.
- Family Research Council president Tony Perkins endorsed the Florida personhood amendment.
- After mishandling the initial round of Ohio State Senate hearings on her anti-choice ‘Heartbeat Bill,’ Janet Porter is passing out teddy bears to Senators.
- “Question of the day” from Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber: “Is it one thing or many that stunts the intellectual development of the liberal, making him/her liberal?”
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
Michele Bachmann to Headline Conference with 9/11 & Sandy Hook Truther, Birthers and Anti-Gay Activists
4/15/13 @ 11:45
Janet Porter's New Film: 'If Homosexual Activists Achieve Their Goal…It Will Be the Criminalization of Christianity'
3/29/13 @ 4:05
2/4/13 @ 6:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz14 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x614 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h16 hours ago