Right Wing Leftovers - 10/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/8/2013 5:30 pm
- It is interesting to watch Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" website start dabbling in Biblical exegesis.
- Jerome Corsi is challenging Bill O'Reilly to a debate over who really killed President Kennedy.
- Tom DeLay is back and ready for action! "The left’s purpose in pursuing criminal charges against me was to get me out of politics and out of their way. They may have brought me to my knees, but I’m now standing up again. I’m a stronger man now than ever, and I will use my time and energy to pursue the constitutional revival our nation so desperately needs."
- Some hard-hitting news from Newsmax: "Suzanne Somers: Protect Your Brain From Cellphone Radiation."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt blames President Obama for the shooting at the Navy Yard over a policy implemented by President George H.W. Bush.
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Providing Chelsea Manning With Gender Reassignment Surgery Is Unconstitutional 'Government Castration'
9/27/16 @ 2:59
9/27/16 @ 12:29
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm