Right Wing Leftovers - 10/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/8/2013 4:30 pm
- It is interesting to watch Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" website start dabbling in Biblical exegesis.
- Jerome Corsi is challenging Bill O'Reilly to a debate over who really killed President Kennedy.
- Tom DeLay is back and ready for action! "The left’s purpose in pursuing criminal charges against me was to get me out of politics and out of their way. They may have brought me to my knees, but I’m now standing up again. I’m a stronger man now than ever, and I will use my time and energy to pursue the constitutional revival our nation so desperately needs."
- Some hard-hitting news from Newsmax: "Suzanne Somers: Protect Your Brain From Cellphone Radiation."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt blames President Obama for the shooting at the Navy Yard over a policy implemented by President George H.W. Bush.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm