Right Wing Leftovers - 10/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/8/2013 5:30 pm
- It is interesting to watch Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" website start dabbling in Biblical exegesis.
- Jerome Corsi is challenging Bill O'Reilly to a debate over who really killed President Kennedy.
- Tom DeLay is back and ready for action! "The left’s purpose in pursuing criminal charges against me was to get me out of politics and out of their way. They may have brought me to my knees, but I’m now standing up again. I’m a stronger man now than ever, and I will use my time and energy to pursue the constitutional revival our nation so desperately needs."
- Some hard-hitting news from Newsmax: "Suzanne Somers: Protect Your Brain From Cellphone Radiation."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt blames President Obama for the shooting at the Navy Yard over a policy implemented by President George H.W. Bush.
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 11:27
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am