Right Wing Leftovers - 10/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/8/2013 5:30 pm
- It is interesting to watch Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" website start dabbling in Biblical exegesis.
- Jerome Corsi is challenging Bill O'Reilly to a debate over who really killed President Kennedy.
- Tom DeLay is back and ready for action! "The left’s purpose in pursuing criminal charges against me was to get me out of politics and out of their way. They may have brought me to my knees, but I’m now standing up again. I’m a stronger man now than ever, and I will use my time and energy to pursue the constitutional revival our nation so desperately needs."
- Some hard-hitting news from Newsmax: "Suzanne Somers: Protect Your Brain From Cellphone Radiation."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt blames President Obama for the shooting at the Navy Yard over a policy implemented by President George H.W. Bush.
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 5:30
Schlafly: GOP Hopefuls Must Vow To Defy Gay Marriage Ruling Until We 'Decide Whether We Want To Overturn It'
7/29/15 @ 11:49
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 3:13
7/24/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am