Right Wing Leftovers - 10/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/8/2013 5:30 pm
- It is interesting to watch Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" website start dabbling in Biblical exegesis.
- Jerome Corsi is challenging Bill O'Reilly to a debate over who really killed President Kennedy.
- Tom DeLay is back and ready for action! "The left’s purpose in pursuing criminal charges against me was to get me out of politics and out of their way. They may have brought me to my knees, but I’m now standing up again. I’m a stronger man now than ever, and I will use my time and energy to pursue the constitutional revival our nation so desperately needs."
- Some hard-hitting news from Newsmax: "Suzanne Somers: Protect Your Brain From Cellphone Radiation."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt blames President Obama for the shooting at the Navy Yard over a policy implemented by President George H.W. Bush.
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/24/16 @ 2:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm