Right Wing Leftovers - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:29 pm
- Mitt Romney is now totally disavowing his infamous "47% " remarks.
- That must disappoint Bryan Fischer, who thinks the statement right-on and says that liberals "cannot be collaborated with, they can only be defeated. "
- Jerome Corsi is now claiming that President Obama's marriage to Michelle was arranged and orchestrated by Jesse Jackson.
- OneMillionMoms is proclaiming victory over JC Penney.
- Read this and keep in mind that Antonin Scalia is almost universally cited by all Republican candidates when they talk about the kind of justices they want to see on the Supreme Court.
- Finally, Arkansas state Rep. Jon Hubbard explains that slavery was a good thing for black people because that were "rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
10/1/14 @ 4:51
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 11:15
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm