Right Wing Leftovers - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:29 pm
- Mitt Romney is now totally disavowing his infamous "47% " remarks.
- That must disappoint Bryan Fischer, who thinks the statement right-on and says that liberals "cannot be collaborated with, they can only be defeated. "
- Jerome Corsi is now claiming that President Obama's marriage to Michelle was arranged and orchestrated by Jesse Jackson.
- OneMillionMoms is proclaiming victory over JC Penney.
- Read this and keep in mind that Antonin Scalia is almost universally cited by all Republican candidates when they talk about the kind of justices they want to see on the Supreme Court.
- Finally, Arkansas state Rep. Jon Hubbard explains that slavery was a good thing for black people because that were "rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm