Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/15/2013 4:30 pm
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst is calling for President Obama to be impeached.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is considering making another run for president in 2016.
- CBN's "journalist" thinks that Dr. Ben Carson would "be a force if he decides to make a run" for president.
- FRC prays that "conservatives in the House and Senate will not succumb to a godless compromise" on Obamacare, the debt ceiling, or the shutdown.
- As if anyone cares, Lila Rose says she'll leave the GOP if the party drops its opposition to abortion.
- Finally, at some point, Bryan Fischer is going to get himself sued for repeatedly and falsely stating that Janet Jenkins "sexually abused" her daughter.
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm