Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/15/2013 5:30 pm
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst is calling for President Obama to be impeached.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is considering making another run for president in 2016.
- CBN's "journalist" thinks that Dr. Ben Carson would "be a force if he decides to make a run" for president.
- FRC prays that "conservatives in the House and Senate will not succumb to a godless compromise" on Obamacare, the debt ceiling, or the shutdown.
- As if anyone cares, Lila Rose says she'll leave the GOP if the party drops its opposition to abortion.
- Finally, at some point, Bryan Fischer is going to get himself sued for repeatedly and falsely stating that Janet Jenkins "sexually abused" her daughter.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am