Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/15/2013 5:30 pm
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst is calling for President Obama to be impeached.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is considering making another run for president in 2016.
- CBN's "journalist" thinks that Dr. Ben Carson would "be a force if he decides to make a run" for president.
- FRC prays that "conservatives in the House and Senate will not succumb to a godless compromise" on Obamacare, the debt ceiling, or the shutdown.
- As if anyone cares, Lila Rose says she'll leave the GOP if the party drops its opposition to abortion.
- Finally, at some point, Bryan Fischer is going to get himself sued for repeatedly and falsely stating that Janet Jenkins "sexually abused" her daughter.
6/30/16 @ 10:00
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm