Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/15/2013 5:30 pm
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst is calling for President Obama to be impeached.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is considering making another run for president in 2016.
- CBN's "journalist" thinks that Dr. Ben Carson would "be a force if he decides to make a run" for president.
- FRC prays that "conservatives in the House and Senate will not succumb to a godless compromise" on Obamacare, the debt ceiling, or the shutdown.
- As if anyone cares, Lila Rose says she'll leave the GOP if the party drops its opposition to abortion.
- Finally, at some point, Bryan Fischer is going to get himself sued for repeatedly and falsely stating that Janet Jenkins "sexually abused" her daughter.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm