Right Wing Leftovers - 10/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/15/2013 5:30 pm
- Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst is calling for President Obama to be impeached.
- Mike Huckabee says that he is considering making another run for president in 2016.
- CBN's "journalist" thinks that Dr. Ben Carson would "be a force if he decides to make a run" for president.
- FRC prays that "conservatives in the House and Senate will not succumb to a godless compromise" on Obamacare, the debt ceiling, or the shutdown.
- As if anyone cares, Lila Rose says she'll leave the GOP if the party drops its opposition to abortion.
- Finally, at some point, Bryan Fischer is going to get himself sued for repeatedly and falsely stating that Janet Jenkins "sexually abused" her daughter.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am